Tver - Split 5

StnCld316

Agree with you misvoyeur  but hey,  with the lack of success that VV has with their casting right now, Voro is the only apartment where we still have some action.  I read that no one is still interested in Ivo and Sonia,  we are all tired of Petra and Jackie,   Alex and Anna are no longer fun since they moved from Sophia   and Sophia...    well I will hold my comments on that one.

So we are down to Voro     I suggest that we keep Lisa and Nick until they find good tenants in the other apartments   Then we get rid of her

5 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

Agree with you misvoyeur  but hey,  with the lack of success that VV has with their casting right now, Voro is the only apartment where we still have some action.  I read that no one is still interested in Ivo and Sonia,  we are all tired of Petra and Jackie,   Alex and Anna are no longer fun since they moved from Sophia   and Sophia...    well I will hold my comments on that one.

So we are down to Voro     I suggest that we keep Lisa and Nick until they find good tenants in the other apartments   Then we get rid of her

Imo Jacky, Ivo and Sonya may go because of lack of fantasy. Petra and Anna take their contract seriously. The fantasies of Petra might not be of everyone's taste but she always took and takes her responsability.

Apart from his goofy hairstyle I quite like Niki. He has shown he is certainly prepared to do the donkey work necessary to get the job done. First he spent about 3 hrs working on Katya the last time they were there before she would let him into her pants, and now he spent ages peeling and cutting potatoes to make fries, I didn't realise anybody still did that.

• Upvote 1