Tver - Split 5

StnCld316

1 hour ago, beardman said:

Iris has a very serious nicotine-addiction. She got up more than 2 hours ago to smoke a cigarette in the loggia (naked in coat) and went to bed again. I've smoked a lot until 30 years ago but never before breakfast.

...and I am smoking for than 40 years and everyday 3 or 4 for before breakfast. Everybody is different. iris for sure has more often sex than we have.

Guys !! Why have we stopped pressing REC ?

A hot session between Zoe-Jack just finished and i managed to REC just about 5 mins.There are a few more incomplete sessions here and there.

Its a humble request guys,If you find something worthwhile,please press REC.Lets not make this RLC, where everyone records for themselves.

I know there are people online as the bathroom cam is being recorded and i did not press REC.

Thanks !

i think everyone dozed off after last night when a good session was ruined by the unwatchable lighting. i too was caught off guard. and yes if the other apts were half as good as this 1 since the switch we'd never be able to keep up. i noticed that iris wasn't in a sexy mood last night so she will probably go crazy tonight.