Tver - Split 5

StnCld316

24 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

There is quite no chemistry between them. Niki almost ignores her. Poor girl.

The question is if Niki is ready for another girl shortly after the breakup with Katya

Indeed, the chemistry is a mystical thing...

48 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

There is quite no chemistry between them. Niki almost ignores her. Poor girl.

The question is if Niki is ready for another girl shortly after the breakup with Katya

i'm sad for her to see niki totally uninteresting by her,

he was interesting by the last girl but apparently not by this new one

Niki if you read this and you see only the slightest chance to get your Katya back outside of VV do yourself a favour and take this chance. You are a nice guy and you dont deserve being unhappy trying to like another girl. It is too obvious that there is absolutely nothing going on between you and the new girl. So be honest to her and to yourself and tell her the truth. Life is to short for making wrong decisions.

Niki, если вы читаете это, и вы видите только малейший шанс получить Катю обратно вне VV делать себе пользу и воспользоваться этим шансом. Ты хороший парень, и вы не заслужили быть несчастным пытается полюбить другую девушку. Это слишком очевидно, что нет абсолютно ничего происходит между вами и новой девушкой. Так что будьте честны к ней и к себе и сказать ей правду. Жизнь на короткий для принятия неправильных решений.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope one of them gonna leave I think (Niki or new girl)

or both,try assembled people like that not working,i prefer both left and put a couple is already together in relationship it's more simple,

watch this poor baby girl alone like that in his corner make me sad

• Upvote 1