Tver - Split 5

StnCld316

7 hours ago, Harvey Brooks said:

I can't see Nikita lasting much longer here. He's such an ugly little fucker, none of the girls want to be with him.

Such nasty comments about him are rude and unnecessary. Katya was with him for a long time. And the new girl had no problem blowing him on the 1st night. So girls actually do want to be with him.

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Such nasty comments about him are rude and unnecessary. Katya was with him for a long time. And the new girl had no problem blowing him on the 1st night. So girls actually do want to be with him.

Well it looks like he's either on his way out or sleeping on the couch, because the new couple have moved their stuff into the guest bedroom.

I don't know how you think Katya was with him for a LONG time, they were in Tver for a weekend and later only a couple of days.

I think the new girl blew him because she thought it was part of the job.

well just connected and noticed the asian girl is gone ! congratulations niki,ivo and sonia you have win  and doing all for she left,i have change my opinion with ivo,niki and sonia and i'm just super dissapointed with them.i really hope niki will not stay here,i don't want see him again,he had his chance with katya and this new girl,time for him to left

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I must say I am impressed how fast VV can bring new people in regarding Moscow appartements. Wish they would be only half as fast in Sofia

and impressed  how fast they are gone too if you compare with sofia !