Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

So does anyone else get the impression that the MinuteMan is avoiding Bella? He is up early and gone all day, when he is in the apartment he is on his laptop and barely interacts with her unless she initiates something. He also seems to delay going to bed as long as possible so they're too tired to do anything once they get there.

I think he has regrets about his participation and I don't see him sticking around for long.

14 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

So does anyone else get the impression that the MinuteMan is avoiding Bella? He is up early and gone all day, when he is in the apartment he is on his laptop and barely interacts with her unless she initiates something. He also seems to delay going to bed as long as possible so they're too tired to do anything once they get there.

I think he has regrets about his participation and I don't see him sticking around for long.

they are not in relationship in my opinion,it's all fake,this guy is a freeloader

Jabbath,,please write to VV about the guys behavior.True,his personal life and nature is none of our business but he is not suitable for VV and ignoring Boobie.Ask VV to kick his ass out and live his life somewhere else.

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seems guy is more interested in Nastya than in Bella

it's can be the good plan for nastya because like that if she don't want fuck,the minute man can cum just before the penetration so she just need stroke his dick 2 or 3 times and that's it she don't need to fuck after :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

WTF? He stole her pillow?

The night of his failed performance, he went and  got one of her pillows so he could hug his other one ( read security blanket for the baby)

When Nastya andFreddy Fingers got into bed, she couldn't figure out why she only had one pillow.

Her second pillow is still on Bella's bed. 

• Upvote 1