Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

It's almost sad to see Bella making any effort with this loser. I haven't seen him lift a finger to help with anything around the apartment. He seems to rebuff any advances Bella makes and generally act like a complete twat. Why the fuck would VV even consider signing him in the first place?

Maybe when Bella and Nastya had a little chat in the hall before Bella went out, she told Nastya to see if she could get any response from him.

Bella was quite perturbed when he physically rejected her advances earlier.

• Upvote 1

So you think Boobie asked someone who for the past month, actively hid her body from the camera and didn't even want to have sex with someone she liked over the weekend, to secretly try to seduce her boyfriend? Seems a little far fetched to me.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So you think Boobie asked someone who for the past month, actively hid her body from the camera and didn't even want to have sex with someone she liked over the weekend, to secretly try to seduce her boyfriend? Seems a little far fetched to me.

If there was anything and I say "anything"  happening on this site, we wouldn't have to fabricate these possible scenarios.