Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

Searched the archives for last night's Bella/Minuteman action, it isn't there. Guess it was so quick or unexciting that nobody hit the record button. There's a 17min recording of the new girl in Tver on her phone though. You know your performance is pretty lame when some girl on her phone is more exciting than your attempt at sex.::)

14 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

Searched the archives for last night's Bella/Minuteman action, it isn't there. Guess it was so quick or unexciting that nobody hit the record button. There's a 17min recording of the new girl in Tver on her phone though. You know your performance is pretty lame when some girl on her phone is more exciting than your attempt at sex.::)

we have recording but the problem it's he have cum before take off his shorty :biggrin:

22 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

It's in the archives, page 2 on two cameras, one,, 1hr 5 min, the other 1hr 17 min.

Boobie and Natsya are too vanilla to even masturbate with fingers, forget dildo.If I recall correctly, Boobie has never even touched the penis of the guys she has had sex with.You can all watch previous recordings..she can ride and get slammed mish but never gets near a guys cock or tried blowjob and the less said about natsya, the better. 

I guess Bulgarian girls are too shy or I may be wrong.

7 minutes ago, nack said:

Boobie and Natsya are too vanilla to even masturbate with fingers, forget dildo.If I recall correctly, Boobie has never even touched the penis of the guys she has had sex with.You can all watch previous recordings..she can ride and get slammed mish but never gets near a guys cock or tried blowjob and the less said about natsya, the better. 

I guess Bulgarian girls are too shy or I may be wrong.

I don't think it has anything to do with them being Bulgarian but I do agree that these girls are not as sexually liberated as the rest of them. 

Nastya seems to be more animated and make more noise when she is being pleasured but as of now she is against doing anything on camera. Why the fuck would you come to a voyeur house if you're against having sex on cam? 

Boobie has no problems having sex on cam but is against touching cock or sucking cock. She's more fun to watch but I can't imagine anyone wanting to continue to have sex with her after a few days if she won't even give blowjobs.

• Upvote 1