Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

3 hours ago, Harvey Brooks said:

And he's done in under five minutes, with a condom and her on top the whole ride.

Not an academy award winning performance again.

just checking this session in the archive and seriously they are super boring to watch,it's always the same scenario, boobie gonna ride him during 5 mn and if we are lucky we gonna have some doggy during 1 mn before he cum,i have zero envy to continue watch them

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

What happened that you get banned? I made the experience you can talk with those guys quite nice. 

I got mad that they weren't doing anything about fixing the bathroom camera and their attitudes at VV support in the email responses. So I emailed them and told them that they had plenty of time to rectify the bathroom camera issue and if it wasn't fixed in a timely manor I would report them as a fraudulent online service. Why a fraudulent online service you ask? It is simple. The people that payed for a Premium Account are supposed to have access to all cameras in all apartments at all times which was not the case. It was about 3 weeks that the bathroom camera was messed up and nothing was done to fix it and there was no mention of compensation for this. I then told them about the email I sent previously about the issue and the very rude response I got. I payed for a Premium Account just to watch Sophia so for me it pissed me off a lot that that camera wasn't working and I tried to be nice at first but sometimes nice just doesn't work.

It took less than 5 minutes after I sent the email and they banned me and sent a really nasty email explaining why. So here I am.

36 minutes ago, Here2Play said:

I got mad that they weren't doing anything about fixing the bathroom camera and their attitudes at VV support in the email responses. So I emailed them and told them that they had plenty of time to rectify the bathroom camera issue and if it wasn't fixed in a timely manor I would report them as a fraudulent online service. Why a fraudulent online service you ask? It is simple. The people that payed for a Premium Account are supposed to have access to all cameras in all apartments at all times which was not the case. It was about 3 weeks that the bathroom camera was messed up and nothing was done to fix it and there was no mention of compensation for this. I then told them about the email I sent previously about the issue and the very rude response I got. I payed for a Premium Account just to watch Sophia so for me it pissed me off a lot that that camera wasn't working and I tried to be nice at first but sometimes nice just doesn't work.

It took less than 5 minutes after I sent the email and they banned me and sent a really nasty email explaining why. So here I am.

When you pm me your username or Email you used I will try to get your ban lifted. I get along nice with them.

• Upvote 1