Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

1 hour ago, Harvey Brooks said:

I'm sure she doesn't work with or for the "dark Belgian". On the first morning they came in at 4AM, she was asking him in the kitchen whether he was married or had a girlfriend. It was obvious she was just a pickup and the other three had to convince her to go out with them again.

I agree that she was a pick-up on the first night but thankfully they were talking English Harvey. The other guy was the boss and the dark guy works for him, When they left on the second night the boss told the dark guy to make sure that she was not late for work in the morning because they had a busy day. The conversation is on one of the recordings in the archives so I'm pretty sure of my facts here.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

I agree that she was a pick-up on the first night but thankfully they were talking English Harvey. The other guy was the boss and the dark guy works for him, When they left on the second night the boss told the dark guy to make sure that she was not late for work in the morning because they had a busy day. The conversation is on one of the recordings in the archives so I'm pretty sure of my facts here.

It is possible that she works for the other guy, but I don't think she had any prior connection with her sleeping partner. If she had known him prior, she wouldn't have been so unsure of him and reluctant to continue the evening. 

Slightly O/T but (as a non subscriber - freebie watcher) I have to laugh at the deliberately placed chairs (plus a draped article of clothing) in the living area so that the large settee is more or less blocked off. Yes I know, subscribe and all will be well, but just saying. 

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Maybe an exciting game of Go Fish or Duck Duck Goose followed by everyone leaving early and Bella going to sleep. I'm a prophet.

Look at new girl Nastya and beardo.... she is sweating already:blush: