Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

Sophia is the least freeloader friendly apt. Seems to be empty most of the time. Or when someone is there they just sit on the couch, which is like a million miles away from the free cam. Then it's off to bed. Don't get how you guys can comment so much about this one. Must be a member thing. 

2 minutes ago, Here2Play said:

At least he didn't finish in less than 2 minutes and kept it up for more than 10 minutes which the other guys couldn't, lol.

I had the impression that this was too much for Bella..... too long and too heavy...

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I wont set him on ignore list. I still think hes a nice guy who gets upset a little too fast. I have nothing personal against him. Everybody here should get the opportunity to state his oder her opinion as long as it does not get personal

yes but he don't accept the opinions of others and continue his attack every days,that's not interest me anymore

52 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

With Bella in bed for a second night, it looks like the love affair with the player is over. She was waiting for him to show last night and he didn't. Also, on Tuesday, the night they had sex, he invited her out to a function on Friday (tonight). I think the player got what he was looking for and has moved on. We probably won't see him again unless he needs another booty call. Hopefully VV will have found an alternative love interest for Bella (and Nastya too) before that.

Do you understand the language? And how do you know she didn't meet this guy herself? Why do you assume VV was the ones that set it up?

She talked to him in English.

Also I'm sure VV didn't set them up. The first night he came to the apartment, he was surprised by the cameras and the concept and got her to leave with him as soon as possible. Also, he was incensed when he came in the second night Nastya was there with the two guys.

1 hour ago, Here2Play said:

At least he didn't finish in less than 2 minutes and kept it up for more than 10 minutes which the other guys couldn't, lol.

Not saying it wasn't a classic. One of the best I've seen in a long while. No complaints about his ability to perform but he seemed to be egotistic and controlling.

Hey peeps, hows it going? Here is the lesson of the day. When working on your vehicle don't have other people around. Here I am working on the motor numb nuts goes to start the car while my hands are right by the fan. Woosh, up to the hospital we go with all most a severed thumb. Yes it hurt. Any who, I know someone who likes "The Sons Of Anarchy". I could ruin the show because I have seen every episode a few times but I won't. I myself am looking forward to the new season of "The Walking Dead" Can't wait. Ho hum I'm bored, going to go bug people on Skype. Later.

what do you think guys about this new bathroom cam 13? i think the angle is not very good because the girls go always in this corner sink where we can't see,

it will be better to put this camera in the corner where there is the sink or save this cam 13 and add another camera in this corner.

i have the impression nastya try to search hiding more and more these recent last days