Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

VV answers my mails really fast and they almost every time same opinion than me. Thats great on VV. You right mails and they usually answer pretty fast and they actually take effort to change something. Write to RLC no answer no action taken...

they are good for answering faster but now i'm waiting action of them for find a faster solution for sofia.

it's not first time they doing alot of promess and nothing change,that's why i'm prudent with this support,i start to have some experience with that

I just finished watching some archive videos of Sofia and I have one quick question

On the night of 12th Oct,Boobie got fucked real good by a guy.Now why was that guy never seen again.What really transpired ?

Did boobie reject him ?

24 minutes ago, nack said:

I just finished watching some archive videos of Sofia and I have one quick question

On the night of 12th Oct,Boobie got fucked real good by a guy.Now why was that guy never seen again.What really transpired ?

Did boobie reject him ?

hahhah man he had a large bag of money which was lost somewhere so now he only thinks about that bag and talk about money money instead f^^king boobie lolx

3 minutes ago, Vicky1132 said:

i am sensing wind of change in natsya she was shirtless last night and now first time in living room something fishy

it's the maximum she can do here,she have see that on rlc well she try doing the same teasing shit but vv is not rlc !