Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

say what u want about petra but she will motivate the people around her to have sex in front of the cameras. jackie is a nice girl who needs attention and her ex did not help her confidence by fucking boobie on camera where jackie and all of her friends could see it without warning her. jackie was an asset since she felt fine around the cameras but f ruined that and now she needs to get back in that comfort zone. again petra is the 1 to count on because she is not just a sex object but is very smart and like a big sister to all. and on this site she is a huge asset.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, bravewildtiger2 said:

VV management should find a solution for what's going on 

petra and Jackie should get a visa to transfer to SOFIA and NASTY should be out , she is not VV model ( hoping lesbo action with dildo between petra ando boobie while jackie will be with her xbf so we will not see her on phone again :D:D )

new girl should transefer to tula ( hoping 3 some will occure with anna and alex if alex want that )

nikita couple should be back to tver with IVO and Sonia ( hoping 4 some will be ) 

Petra has a daughter. She isn't going to Sophia. 

• Upvote 2

Petra and Jacky fuck everything they see and more. I would assume there is an STD clinic near by that is making a fortune off them. As for Petra motivating people to fuck, she isn't. She is motivating the old tenants of VV to do more BDSM that's all and nothing more. If you see something more than that than you have convinced yourselves into seeing something that's not there. Again out with the old and in with some new faces.

• Upvote 1

and now the shower cam (7)seems to be on a 2 second loop. Every time I click on it, it plays the same 2 seconds before going into the everlasting circle of death. Damn, I'm so over VV's crappy feed and el cheapo equipment. Voro seems to limp from one outage to another, Sofia cam 13 has past on to greener pastures never to return (not tha there is much happening in the apt) and I have little to no interest in Tula other than Anna & ALex sometimes. Doesn't seem like I'm getting much bang for my buck.

1 minute ago, Harvey Brooks said:

Nobody is getting banged anywhere it seems.

Nope. I've hit the record button on cam 7. Hopefully it will save 5 minutes of a black screen with the circle of death, Once it's in the archive I'll email them and then let them try tell us the cam is working.