Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

9 hours ago, spielo said:

she simply knows where is the switch....:biggrin:

I think you may be right. It mostly seems to have a problem when she is in the bathroom.

Update: I've sent a second email suggesting that she may be sabotaging the camera when she takes a shower. Let's see if I get a response.

Update 2: I've received a positive response from VV. They say they understand and will try to "catch" the problem in "short time"

Edited by Clyde69
Update

I cannot open camcaps without observing that most posts are about Sofia. Why are you all complaining and yet looking at the least attractive girls of VV? There is also a lot of records without any content. I've seen them both nude and it was not a pretty view. [I admit that I grew up in a time without almost no fat people (USA excl.).]

My advice: Buy a cheap tin of paint, open it, pour it out and keep looking.

2 hours ago, Here2Play said:

Petra and Jacky fuck everything they see and more. I would assume there is an STD clinic near by that is making a fortune off them. As for Petra motivating people to fuck, she isn't. She is motivating the old tenants of VV to do more BDSM that's all and nothing more. If you see something more than that than you have convinced yourselves into seeing something that's not there. Again out with the old and in with some new faces.

i'd luv 2 c new faces but hope they do something resembling sex. petra & jackie both do that.   

51 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

I think you may be right. It mostly seems to have a problem when she is in the bathroom.

Update: I've sent a second email suggesting that she may be sabotaging the camera when she takes a shower. Let's see if I get a response.

Thought the same. If she really did that I wonder what action would be taken on side of VV?

this cam 7 working good when boobie taking shower? if yes i agree maybe nastya have found how doing for sabotaging this cam before taking shower,it's curious this cam run good after finished her shower,when you see how she search hiding i will be not surprise about that

Mad. I actually paid for a Premium Account just to watch the Sophia apartment and well I am done with this whole shower cam stuff. Yet again Nastya goes into the bathroom and the cam goes down, Nastya comes out cam is up and running again. So with this being said I am emailing VV and first off demanding some restitution for this as it's been many days this has been happening and nothing has been done about it. Also I am making them aware that I will be filing a claim against them for a Fraudulent Online Service. Why a Fraudulent Online Service you ask? It's simple they are not providing viewers what was promised when they paid which with a Premium Account is for access to all cams all the time. I have video of what has been happening and will submit with my claim. They have had plenty of time to resolve this issue now and nothing as it continues to happen. So if anybody has anything else to add please feel free to let me know. I will be emailing them later in the day.

• Upvote 1

The behaviour and the role of Nastya is really strange. On one side this sh** with the black shower cam while showering, on the other side running around without bra under the top.

Can she really enjoy her breakfast?

Screen_Shot_10_24_16_at_07_07.jpg Screen_Shot_10_24_16_at_07_11.jpg

Nastya, Nastya, Nastya. 

Did you really think you could get away with stopping the shower camera when you shower? Did you think we would not notice? Did you think we would not report what you do to VV?

Some of us may be old and some of us may be fools, but we are not all old fools.  We are the ones that make it possible for you to live in that apartment. It is through our hard earned money that VV is able to offer you this opportunity, so please treat us with some respect.

I know you read the comments in this forum because I've seen you and Bella/boobie talking about them, and I know you understand English, so please take this as a friendly warning. Start playing by the rules and respecting your many fans or you will lose them and probably your contract with VV as well.

In Bulgarian: (according to Google translate)

Настя Оставете душ камерата сама

• Upvote 1

I've said before and I'll say it again. Nastya does not belong in VV. All the pleading you're doing to her doesn't mean anything. She's never going to change and I don't care if she reads this or not. I'm not one of those who says they only want to see sex and girls naked 24/7, but I'm also not going to pretend that girls that go out of their way to hide themselves from the camera have any business on these kinds of sites. Her lack of participation is going to ruin any sort of interesting experiences this apartment is capable of having and she needs to leave and stop taking up room from someone that actually has something interesting to offer. 

• Upvote 1