Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

Russian way of thinking about business model is different: Nastya is creating some kind of excitement resulting in many clicks and viewers. Therefore successful.

As answer to my concerns about Nastya and cam7 combined with the question about coming up close of Sofia, there was following answer from VV:

"To our surprise, in Sofia very effektivka kommercheskomi plan. Therefore, we will not close it and re-form, while it lasts."

So, the only way is to stop  watching Sofia.....

2 minutes ago, spielo said:

Russian way of thinking about business model is different: Nastya is creating some kind of excitement resulting in many clicks and viewers. Therefore successful.

As answer to my concerns about Nastya and cam7 combined with the question about coming up close of Sofia, there was following answer from VV:

"To our surprise, in Sofia very effektivka kommercheskomi plan. Therefore, we will not close it and re-form, while it lasts."

So, the only way is to stop  watching Sofia.....

Interesting Spielo. The response I got re Nastya/cam 7 was "We understand about Nastia, and we will try to catch this problem at short time.". 

Nevertheless they should realise that clicks & viewers from existing customers does not translate into new or continuing subscribers. If they stick to this dumbass thinking, before they wipe the shit out of their eyes they will have lost a big chunk of their subscriber base. Unless there is a dramatic improvement I, for one, will not be renewing my subscription at the end of my current 90 day period.(73 and counting)

22 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

Interesting Spielo. The response I got re Nastya/cam 7 was "We understand about Nastia, and we will try to catch this problem at short time.". 

Nevertheless they should realise that clicks & viewers from existing customers does not translate into new or continuing subscribers. If they stick to this dumbass thinking, before they wipe the shit out of their eyes they will have lost a big chunk of their subscriber base. Unless there is a dramatic improvement I, for one, will not be renewing my subscription at the end of my current 90 day period.(73 and counting)

Got the same message, Clyde

• Upvote 1

I know it's not nice to laugh at someone else's misfortune but Bella's little hissy-fit is just too funny. Having spent hours getting ready, staring at herself in the mirror and adjusting her clothing, she threw a total wobbly when she realised she couldn't leave because she is locked in the apt. Nastya left hours earlier and took her key with her, now Bella can't find her own key so she's a prisoner.:biggrin:

next time nastya gonna take shower,try to see just before if she go in the corner where there is the toilett bathroom and if the camera stop at this moment,

if yes it's simple she have just disconnected the power block of this camera

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

We must take screenshot

hard to take screenshot because she's not on the camera when she do that,she do that under the camera for disconnect the power block we can't see her doing that,let see if it's happen again to the next shower,keep me informed i have not access