Tula - Split 2

StnCld316

37 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

hello ppl my friend wants too knw if he joins vv as a paying memeber can he watch the recorded archives straight away or does he have too wait i am not sure what too tell him can anyone advices me please 

straight away

1 hour ago, suckier44 said:

hello ppl my friend wants too knw if he joins vv as a paying memeber can he watch the recorded archives straight away or does he have too wait i am not sure what too tell him can anyone advices me please 

if you want have acces and watch the archive videos,you need to be premium member it's 40 $ for one month

24 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

this must be the longest time without sex for anna in a long time.

Have never seen Anna this depressed for this long. She needs to dunp Alex and move. Ann is just a symptom of the problem. The real problem is that Alex no longer has any respect for Anna and Anna no longer has any respect for herself. This is why no one should engage in rough sex with someone they truly care about. There can be no escape. Honor and respect are lost forever. Some things are left best in the realm of the mind. Anna, leave VV and find yourself anew. Embrace maturity and learn to love yourself again. You can be happy again. ❤

• Upvote 3