Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

41 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

kase, I was told many years ago by a woman, men will never understand women as long as the don't understand themselves.

I should have added with her beauty, brains and sex appeal this is what makes Leora so interesting

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

I should have added with her beauty, brains and sex appeal this is what makes Leora so interesting

Beauty and Sex Appeal I can agree with. The Brain part if she had a decent one she would leave the moron she lives with.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, daemon said:

Leora spoke to Paul about that tomorrow she was going to the clinic. What she is very afraid. She should do some sort of operation. Who knows what with her? Unfortunately, I lost contact with her.

Until the last couple of hours she had barely talked to him all day, but they seems happier now. That might have explained the distance beween them. She does not seem to have an obvious physical problem so it is probably internal which is always more worrying.

9 minutes ago, daemon said:

Leora spoke to Paul about that tomorrow she was going to the clinic. What she is very afraid. She should do some sort of operation. Who knows what with her? Unfortunately, I lost contact with her.

Leora will be alright, Russian medical care is very up to date, I've seen it in action when someone was seriously injured on the site I was working on near Omsk, and not like some people who have this perception in the west, that Russia in some part is still in the dark ages

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, tFighterPilot said:

An abortion, maybe?

Could be, but she's been feeling around her left breast, a lot (not just when bating) over the last few months, so if she's found a lump or some abnormality in her breast, I personally think she may have finally plucked up enough courage to do something about it, so if I'm right, I think we should all hope it's nothing serious, and wish her well

• Upvote 3