Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm going to hope. It can only benefit us if it's true. Hours of The Goddess wondering what she can do as her hand reaches down ...

Maybe I could drop by occasionally while he's at work. I would show her what it's like not having to put forth all of the effort and make her feel like the goddess she is in the process. I would unleash a lot of pent up desire for her and you guys would benefit from it. lol

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HermanS said:

Maybe I could drop by occasionally while he's at work. I would show her what it's like not having to put forth all of the effort and make her feel like the goddess she is in the process. I would unleash a lot of pent up desire for her and you guys would benefit from it. lol

You better be true to that otherwise the woodland creatures will eat you and leave their scent on your bones.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, HermanS said:

Sure we would! Dream on!

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, daemon said:

The good news, Paul just had a call and he told Leora that he was invited to the post of engineer in. Finally it is often one Leora. Now they go to the theater. And she said, finally wash it. Lol

If it was interview he went to this morning he wasn't exactly dressed for it (unless they have a different attitude in Russia although I actually I did turn up casually dressed last time i got a job but then we had agreed beforehand) and it couldn't have been more than hour so pretty short for a final one.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

She's back, stripped off and is no back in her bottomless state but her cough is worse than it was this morning.

Paul shows concern but she seems to be determined to work in the kitchen. Come on Leora, you should have stayed in today.

She has a big mug of hot drink which she immediately spilt on her robe but she laughed so no harm done.

FWIW, I just came back from my doctor (I have a mild case of tonsilitis). Contrary to what many of us were raised to believe, you are suppose to drink something COLD (not hot).  Drinking hot liquids irritates an already inflamed throat.

6 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I just got a glimpse of her glorious bum before she covered up. 

So now we have Leora asleep and Paul awake, hopefully the rolls will be reversed in the morning, she appears a lot happier when he's not annoying her

10:05 local time Paul's just gone to bed after being up all night, Leora's making sure we have a goodish view of her bum, so even though she has a cold it could be a good day for Leora not having him around for most of the day, the downside is she's got to try and wake him when she wants him to take her shopping