Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Leora deserves the attention she needs.  It is simple not hard just give and take a two way street. She is always doing for him they seem happy at times and at other times I scratch my head in wonder.  She is a very beautiful woman with needs and wants.

This is a reminder for all UK Leora fans when put the clocks back 1 hour GMT, to-night, this will put her apartment 7 hours in front instead of the present 6 hours. I apologise to those from other countries that mess about with the time, I can only speak for the UK

41 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

This is a reminder for all UK Leora fans when put the clocks back 1 hour GMT, to-night, this will put her apartment 7 hours in front instead of the present 6 hours. I apologise to those from other countries that mess about with the time, I can only speak for the UK

Then it seems you Gona miss more sleeping hour because of it :)

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

That will make them 12 Hours ahead of where I am at.

2 hours ago, Newark52 said:

In the US, clock moves back one hour next weekend (specifically, Sunday, Nov. 6 at 2AM)