Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think perhaps he once tried to befriend Leora on social media and she declined his approach, since then he has had a personality bypass and become a cretin of the highest order. 

That is what I told him. It seemed the logical reason for his sudden change of heart. Like I said, orginally his posts were positive but in the end his frequesnt attacks on her led me to investigate him and found that before his negative comments he used to like her and then something happened so an approach by him and a rejection by The Goddess is what led to his behaviour. If he had maintained his stance merely that she should leave Paul that was just his opinion but when he started abusing her because of her looks, then it seemed obvious there was something personal behind it.

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That is what I told him. It seemed the logical reason for his sudden change of heart. Like I said, orginally his posts were positive but in the end his frequesnt attacks on her led me to investigate him and found that before his negative comments he used to like her and then something happened so an approach by him and a rejection by The Goddess is what led to his behaviour. If he had maintained his stance merely that she should leave Paul that was just his opinion but when he started abusing her because of her looks, then it seemed obvious there was something personal behind it.

This kind of energy does not worth your breath.

Do not ignite unecessry fire from one.. For it can easily become ugly

Have beautiful day all:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Juli' said:

Let do not give. :biggrin:

Dear people,

We are talking here about a couple that is aware of the fact that every move is captured and seen by many people.

This consciousness influence the behaviour in their movement and choice of words.

You can see very well how often Leora is naked and she know trough all the attention she get from the viewers that she has a beautiful body.

The way she walk, move and look to herself all the time in the mirror.

Also this is subjective otherwise the other people who participate on this site will not have viewers.

For example Desiree and Raul have a totally different body shape then Leora and Paul.

A nice example of this is if you look to Jessica on her own web show capture talking and showing herself to someone so called private and seen by the “general” cameras.

Here you see two phases of expression, so called show, acting smiling all the time and her behaviour if she is only captured by the reallifecam cameras but still acting.

You can see also a clear difference between men and women that are in general much more conscious of their appearance and body. (changing fast under the young people)

Another point is that most of the apartments that give a look on their “private life” on this site are in Russia.

Sometimes like at Nelly and Bogdan I could see a part of the Russian what of living through their marriage, parties and the visit of friends.

Nelly also appeared as guest in the house of Dasha and Demid asking myself what is going on behind what we see.

What many viewers maybe don’t think about is the way of living that is shaped by the country they live in and the information they get through their media outlets.

I’m Dutch, lived during my youth in South Africa, now live and work for more than 15 years in Romania and see the difference strong difference between the people and their culture.

To be earnest I never thought I will follow this kind of sites and how strange it may sound in the beginning it had a relation with sex but now not anymore.

The attraction I have is the not realistic inside look but still it fascinate me and the curiosity how these people are in real through seeing and talking to them without cameras.

Greetings,

Jhon

• Upvote 8

33 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

Did I.miss something?

God damn it... So beautiful all day and then one goes to a meeting in this few minutes he miss it all....

:angry:??

I go a bury my self in work from frustration?

My lady thank you any way although it was for your self and not for us clearly but thank you for who you are :heart:

With love for you always   .??

• Upvote 1

I don't know if we could see much today. i caught the last few minutes but she was in the chair and side on so it was an awkward position to view. I do not know how she started but I have always wished she would bate in that chair facing the camera and maybe a bit closer :cool: because it as always been at a good angle and the contrast of her skin against the black background would be striking.

I don't know how it started but she was reading a book before.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, reallifecamv said:

This kind of energy does not worth your breath.

Do not ignite unecessry fire from one.. For it can easily become ugly

Have beautiful day all:biggrin:

Oh I agree, but you know me, my natural inclination is to confront. However after that I ignore because I have said my piece. Unfortunately because the ignore system does not work correctly sometimes what these trolls say shows up and maybe I react again. I often find they are still attacking me so I guess some of what I said got to them so at least they know what it's like, but you are right neither we nor Leora nor the other girls should gave the time of day. It is better not to respond or let me do it because I'm used to taking shit.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I don't know if we could see much today. i caught the last few minutes but she was in the chair and side on so it was an awkward position to view. I do not know how she started but I have always wished she would bate in that chair facing the camera and maybe a bit closer :cool: because it as always been at a good angle and the contrast of her skin against the black background would be striking.

I don't know how it started but she was reading a book before.

I'm not sure if the book was a factor, this time. I watched the video and after she finished what appeared to be an unsatisfying session in the chair she returned from the bathroom to sit down and read the book once more and it didn't look like it was a book she was reading for stimulation, more for recreation.

I think the chair was an experiment, providing some variety and a change of ambiance as much as anything. I don't think the chair gave her the room to stretch out properly and it all looked rather unsatisfactory, though a change is always a good as a rest, I suppose. 

• Upvote 1

Sweet couple...leora and paul :blush:

Have a beautiful night ... Sweet dreams and i hope all the best for you:biggrin: ... 

It's good and nice to see you together enjoying a movie :angel:

May you have peace and prospers around you always ..:heart:??

Leora your blooming flower ...?

Always a pleasure to see and hear you...

Good night both of you and good night to everybody?

• Upvote 1