Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

15 minutes ago, Juli' said:

Solembum, you have tried to reach me not to CC, and VK. And writing stupid things. Then I blocked you. And you began to write nasty things here. And what you say is that you have time to learn from me "about the fact that my father served in the KGB \ FSB" And do not lie. You look very silly in my eyes. Because I know what it is. So if you like to do so, continue. You need to write a fairy tale. In turn, I want to say that I'm tired 100 times to respond to this nonsense. Therefore, write what you want. Your lies and already surpasses the level of slops. And Solembum, because I can easily prove everything I say. And call your name and show how you have been blocked vk and everything else. And you'll look stupid. I do not care about this stuff, what to write here. Firstly, none of you are not familiar with me personally, and knows nothing. Besides, I have a small circle of friends and for all the time, no one told me about the bad. Always among my friends I am very respectful to me. Because I'm not promiscuous life, I do not dismiss the gossip and always good attitude to all ..
  Despite the fact that the introvert. And what is written ... based on the fact that someone who has a little chat with me and put here .. funny) Lord clowns .. you can write me on fiction. But you absolutely do not know me. I have a feeling, I'm sorry for being rude, that CC is a bunch of gossips and inventor, who say: "I am a PhD or I-educated" and writes nasty things, lies and 24/7 discussing who is more shown ass. Oh .. I tried to be always correct. But how can you be correct with the people who call women "whore" and spend their time on something to write here who removed the panties. So all the best to you. "Brought up and education," I'm out of this chicken coop. I no longer discuss this nonsense will not. Just in general it is strange that not knowing the person, you can write about it and invented things to offend. And I especially hate people hypocrites, and those who are lying. Miserable people. I do not say this to all of you. And the one who says that he knows about me. Sitting at the computer on the other end of the planet.. bye

Well spoken my lady..

I am prode to know such elegant and sharp minded woman .

I Always love to hear your words here my lady.

Your words are not taken for granted and they show a strong minded woman .

Will always hope for the best for you and Paul...:heart:

Thank you for clearing that subject .  ... And I know its for you and not for us but it is healthy to take the truth out ...

Because if it won't happed then Rumors can be born form this kind of deceptions ... And it can Destroy  one's life and personality.  ...

I have seen it happened in my life more them once ...

Thank god for who you are ... As you inspire many of us?

Have a beautiful day sweet one..???

Do not let anyone ruin your day:angel:

All the respect for my lady:biggrin:?

• Upvote 5

Juli' ...

Well said. Please don't hold all of us up to the same light. A few posters forget their role in all of this and cross the boundaries of being appropriate.  What you do is not easy by any means, and the majority of us appreciate all that you are without judgement.

• Upvote 2

trying to correct a "crazy" poster is like

trying to drink all the water on this planet in a week's time

using a very tiny straw, or eating a bowl of soup with a fork, or lol.

never reply to crazy because it's an endless battle.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, reallifecamv said:

Well spoken my lady..

I am prode to know such elegant and sharp minded woman .

I Always love to hear your words here my lady.

Your words are not taken for granted and they show a strong minded woman .

Will always hope for the best for you and Paul...:heart:

Thank you for clearing that subject .  ... And I know its for you and not for us but it is healthy to take the truth out ...

Because if it won't happed then Rumors can be born form this kind of deceptions ... And it can Destroy  one's life and personality.  ...

I have seen it happened in my life more them once ...

Thank god for who you are ... As you inspire many of us?

Have a beautiful day sweet one..???

Do not let anyone ruin your day:angel:

All the respect for my lady:biggrin:?

What we have witnessed today is a vicious and calculated verbal assault on one of the tenants, by a bully carrying out a vendetta of hate against a kind, considerate, intelligent and well respected woman. She does not instigate hate posts, but merely responds to defend herself as best she can....which by anybodies standards is more than adequately. I wish the minority of people who get pleasure out of anonymously offending her would think about their actions. inasmuch as let them ask themselves this question " Would you have the guts to say it to her face, or indeed to Pauls face,?" I think not.

Please guys, give some thought to the girls feelings, she has done no harm to any of you.

• Upvote 7