Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

So far you have proven nothing. 

I asked for pictures in pm.  I am really beginning to get pissed off at all your BS.. You are doing nothing but trying to incite problems here.  So either you send me proof in private or shut the f@#k up. 

Pepe, Spray them and move on. They are accomplishing what they set out to do, piss you off. Silence, speaks louder than his words! Trust me, when my girls keeps quite, it drives me bonkers.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

Pepe, Spray them and move on. They are accomplishing what they set out to do, piss you off. Silence, speaks louder than his words! Trust me, when my girls keeps quite, it drives me bonkers.

I have him blocked but somone else quoted him that's how I knew what he said. I have to remember a saying "he who angers you controls you"

You are correct now back to the Goddess. 

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They are over 500 Miles away from Chernobyl.  That accident was over 30 years ago.  Leora would not have been born yet.

We're talking about the dog.  If you don't think there is still fallout from Chernobyl 30+ years later, then I have a failed US presidential candidate for you that will speak at your next even for a measly $500,000 + a steak dinner :)

But seriously,..this topic has jumped the shark.  I'm done.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Pepe said:

So far you have proven nothing. 

I asked for pictures in pm.  I am really beginning to get pissed off at all your BS.. You are doing nothing but trying to incite problems here.  So either you send me proof in private or shut the f@#k up. 

Two great minds but a single thought, about 30 minute ago I also asked in a PM for proof, I think we will be waiting for ever

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Howard said:

We're talking about the dog.  If you don't think there is still fallout from Chernobyl 30+ years later, then I have a failed US presidential candidate for you that will speak at your next even for a measly $500,000 + a steak dinner :)

But seriously,..this topic has jumped the shark.  I'm done.

No, it makes sense because Leora mutated into The Goddess, beyond mere humanity :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, canlı said:

here leora anyone at all can blame oata Paul not enough for her RLC Considering the gerçegini participants have been doing haeşay serbes LeOra başkalrıl with the fact I have previously LeOra the başkasıl with that of resimlaer to share here I Jimbo and pepe defend him in vain LeOra new degişeik person with the girls and fuck videos with men that why not evayl

You have some serious personality issues verging on dangerous. There is a place for creatures like you, but it is not on here.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, canlı said:

burada leorayı kimse şuçlayamaz herşey oatada paul ona yetmiyor  rlc gerçeginide düşünürsek katılımcılar haeşay yapmakta serbes leora başkalrıla birlikte olmuştur bu bir gerçek ben daha önçe leoranın başkasıla birlikte oldugu resimlaeri burada paylaştım  jimbo ve pepe onu boş yere savunuyor leoranı degişeik kişilerle kız ve erkeklerle fuck videoları var yani evayla neden olmasın

canli has left the building

Image result for ban hammer

• Upvote 4

Hi all, 

I was wondering if anyone in here knows why Leora is sleeping on the couch so often. 
A regular bed seems to be more comfortable to me. Is she in a fight with Paul or something ?

Maybe this has been discussed or explained before, if so, i missed out on that.

Hoping somebody has the answer.

Kind regards.

49 minutes ago, mle said:

Hi all, 

I was wondering if anyone in here knows why Leora is sleeping on the couch so often. 
A regular bed seems to be more comfortable to me. Is she in a fight with Paul or something ?

Not a fight. Paul prefers to sleep in the dark, but she feels more secure if there is a light on, so she sleeps in the living room so he can get some rest.

• Upvote 4

You will find many of the couples prefer to sleep in the rooms with the free cameras instead of in their bedrooms where the premium cameras are.  I think they get paid more based on the amount of time they spend on the free cameras, awake or sleeping.

11 minutes ago, l003sgh said:

And you know this how?

Do you know I am sure I have seen that exact phrase before from a newbie recently - maybe one who got banned.

We just do, OK. If we didn't we would work out from observation but we do know. Almost every night in winter but in summer she sleeps a little more in the bed.

• Upvote 2