Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

11 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

Last word or not, is my opinion, and if you do not agree with me, that is your right, so, enjoy those rights. Also, I will camp out here, if I choose too. So know this!! I read everyone's post, that is what makes you and others here at CC interesting to me, even stupidly has a voice, not that I am referring to you, I`m just making my point. Do not push too hard, even if you if mean well? :smile:

Thank you your comment was very useful

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Anyway I'll will give you a dessert and I wrote it in one of the my posts that I published - as long as she plays and choose the position and angle to seem best, no matter what kind of site or RLC she still remains to me under the title CAM GIRL and there is no need to apologize because it to damaging her and her values

This Is the last words for me to you Yours will be ignored by me

Thank fuck for that.

• Upvote 1

Merry Xmas to all my Western European and North American friends (that's probably covered it unless there's anyone from South America or Africa and East Europeans and Russians have to wait for a while) on The Goddess's threads.

I think she gets better every year and I would also like to thank Paul for engaging in the summer of love in front of the free cameras in the LR and the GR, and please Goddess keep up that sexy arse dancing because I love it.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, joeybaggs said:

Cam Girls, well, I guess, you can call them that, considering they are all in front of one. I like to call them People, with feelings, and emotions. We all have our faults in life, and it takes someone like her to point out those flaws, and I regret it. I`m not sharing anything about her, because, I never knew her or she knew me. I know for a fact, there are members here that speak highly of her, I wouldn't know that either, I`m just a complicated person, trying to make sense of this. I guess, what I'm trying to convey, you can call her what you like, and even express your displeasures, but you have to understand, she is a Sweet, Lovable, Enchanted Beautiful young lady, someone, we all like to meet someday.  19.gif

I agree with you completely and I certainly makes a distinction between a girls living in spite of the camera and those who playing for the camera and I indicated that without any negative meaning some members here take it in opposite way

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Merry Xmas to all my Western European and North American friends (that's probably covered it unless there's anyone from South America or Africa and East Europeans and Russians have to wait for a while) on The Goddess's threads.

I think she gets better every year and I would also like to thank Paul for engaging in the summer of love in front of the free cameras in the LR and the GR, and please Goddess keep up that sexy arse dancing because I love it.

I'm with you on this, Leora's like a fine wine, get's better with age "Merry Christmas" to you all

• Upvote 6

9 hours ago, rebliz said:

I agree with you completely and I certainly makes a distinction between a girls living in spite of the camera and those who playing for the camera and I indicated that without any negative meaning some members here take it in opposite way

With respect to your views and bearing in mind Foamy's intervention yesterday, I would point out to yourself that what you are stating now is not what you were originally implying. You originally implied and endorsed that Leora was a cam-girl, in the sense that she was in touch with people through the camera on her laptop, and being paid to " perform", which was unfounded and untrue, as I think you now know. On the point you have made above, Leora does live her life in spite of the camera's as normal as possible, and when she is in the mood to look after her physical needs she is then obviously conscious of the positioning of the camera, which makes sure not only she gets pleasure but we get pleasure also. She is a natural exhibitionist in the purest sense, so she does this through choice, not because she gets paid bonuses or whatever some people might conjure up in their imagination, but because she enjoys it. 

The unfortunate thing about this episode is that she has been castigated, and has no way of replying, which does nobody any good for the future, RLC and CC would be a much sadder place without this enigmatic creature, if she is driven out by unsubstantiated negative comments from a small minority of people.. So why don't we all give her a break.

• Upvote 4