Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

9 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

You'll see my fuzzy tail wagging with each tasty philosophical morsel of Leora's exquisite intellect.

Look, not freeze yourself tail. The other day in Krasnoyarsk was 4 degrees Celsius and snow. :biggrin:

10 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Kitek, many of us would appreciate if you could translate the discussions of Leora and Paul sometimes, though Paul does not talk that much. I wonder if they ever discuss their sexual problems seriously. Those problems represent real life well, and it is interesting to follow if this couple will ever solve them.

I have never heard, that they were talking about sex or discussed some problems, related with sex. But I do not am often in this apartment, because of the time difference.

Technically, as a point of loyalty and honor, I still consider Nora the Queen.

And Leora is, and always has been, the Goddess.

Manna from Heaven.. :heart:

Indeed although I missed Nora's glory days so I regard Nelly as The Queen but when I saw Nora visit the Barcelona apartment recently I would gladly pledge my support to her. Leora is of course a deity.

• Upvote 1

Anybody got the whole event in High Quality?

If I have missed this then what is the point? Until they start speaking English I am really getting nothing out of this experience. Never mind I have a virgin sacrifice to write about ... it's OK by the end she's neither sacrificed nor a virgin.

• Upvote 1