Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

I agree that everyone has freedom of speech, but say that Leora is trash, I think it is a gratuitous insult without reason for being. So what about many others, either physically or in activities that develop (.nor are precise examples, just look).
Leora has thousands of funs, and many (like me) have signed RLC for her. Has she defects? Of course, but who doesn't? I'm sure that on the day she left, many thousands abandon... I believe that we should value the positive things ... It's my opinion.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Solembum said:

Leora is free trash!

You Attracts a lot of fire with this remark . I understand you have you're a opinion but there are to meny people how Appreciate her for how she is and not just the bates and sex . she represents a lot of quality's that others in RLC the reach Half of what she has.

it just show what you like and what not .. And by majority she is a woman with very hi quality's

And for it self she is a hi  quality woman.

I don't disrespect other girl's in RLC but in my opinion she takes them all by far. ....

• Upvote 3

She doesn't drink, doesn't smoke or do drugs...doesn't have any vices that I can see, she keeps a tidy home, she cares for her man, she has great hygene, and is very low maintenance.  And on top of all of that...she is smoking hot.  There are zero bad influences here.  She may very well be the most perfect woman on the planet.  If you think she is trash...that says an awful lot about what you are and is definitely not a reflection on Leora.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, joeybaggs said:

He`s just a TROLL, stirring up things! Has no idea the extent, one will go in defending The Goddes of The Universe :cool:

I notice the TROLL's kept his head down and not made any more remarks about our Leora.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

He will resurface but you should all just ignore him like I do.

Some one many years ago said to me, and no truer words have been spoken "better to be thought a fool than open one's mouth and dismiss all doubt" how very true in this case