Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎05 at 10:31 AM, Howard said:

Not as sexy as previous pics but I don't recall they EVER taking Fido outside the apartment. They even put clothes on him!

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Leora periodically walks her. The truth is very rare.

What Yury said. I doubt if it happens more than once a fortnight. Pretty poor if you ask me as it is not as though they can't spare half an hour. Often it is an afterthought that when they have been out and they see Eva very excited Leora sometimes gives in but it seems rarely does she ever plan to exercise the poor dog.

Not as sexy as previous pics but I don't recall they EVER taking Fido outside the apartment. They even put clothes on him!

Perhaps she walks the dog every day (otherwise the dog will burst :D), I just do not see it so often. The regulars of this apartment will correct me.  :D

They are out with the dog maybe once a month or once every 3 months.... If you look along the hall cam, you will see a special paper towel on the ground close to the bathroom door and close to the BR. This is the dog´s toilet. Insane...

Yeah I suspected it might be that, the cold weather bit at least.

Exercise would surely be a good thing for the dog, though, if the weather was mild enough.

I don't know many breeds that don't at least appreciate at least a little exercise now and again and some outside play.

It would be pretty cold for a major part of the year I'd imagine, which would limit those opportunities.

As for the dog toilet, that's normal for most dogs, irrespective of whether they get walked or not.

Mostly for peeing, but not necessarily exclusively.

Good to be back after almost a week. Thought camcaps had died. Could not remember my password and had to re-register twice under new names. Sigh.

Looks like others were slow to return here as well, not only me. I kept clicking on the page to be told it was a dead link so assumed the worst, Booted by RLC! LOL

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Good to be back after almost a week. Thought camcaps had died. Could not remember my password and had to re-register twice under new names. Sigh.

Looks like others were slow to return here as well, not only me. I kept clicking on the page to be told it was a dead link so assumed the worst, Booted by RLC! LOL

Sorry to hear that bubbleobillo. I thought it was bad enough being off for a few hours. I also reregistered under a new name but after several hours I finally got my password right. Now the site doesn't quite feel the same to me. I'm spending a lot of time on chat but am seeing a big cut in new material especially for non-paying members. Not sure it will ever go back to what it once was. I posted a few new ones yesterday but cannot imagine I'll be doing that often in the future.

20 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Is Leora still out!.... must say she look really lovely in her outfit today.

I wonder if her friend will be round tomorrow night 11/03/2016.

Paul left before 7 and Leora arrived shortly after, changed into shorts and went to bed. She didn't seem to do much after waking up and eventually going out again. I was asleep for some of this morning but I don'think I missed anything significant. Her record last 9 nights is 2 all night sleeping with Paul, which is unusual for her, 6 nights on the sofa only (again unusual as she normally retires to bed at some time and 1 night out of house with a sleep in the bed in the morning. Paul and her seem to be getting on well but the last 30 hours have been a bit weird. It'll probably be back to"normal" later today.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Paul left before 7 and Leora arrived shortly after, changed into shorts and went to bed. She didn't seem to do much after waking up and eventually going out again. I was asleep for some of this morning but I don'think I missed anything significant. Here record last 9 nights is 2 all night sleeping with Paul, which is unusual for her, 6 nights on the sofa only (again unusual as she normally retires to bed at some time and 1 night out of house with a sleep in the bed in the morning. Paul and her seem to be getting on well but the last 30 hours have been a bit weird. It'll probably be back to"normal" later today.

Leora seems to be back now and is pottering about as is her usual wont. Must have gone out to get groceries or something.

btw this having to sign in every time you want to comment or reply is a bit tedious isn't it? I am used to being logged in all the time and liking and commenting as and when it takes my fancy!

• Upvote 3