Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

we see all the time the face of paul !! Why this appart became so dark and so depressing? when you notice that a woman has no reaction to the seduction of his partner be sure that the end is near! I begin to hate him

33 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Must have been another Quicky.  They are done already.

Actually the whole thing must have lasted 16 minutes as she was already gently bating at that stage. I was D/Ling a game but I paused for a second to check what was going on. Such a shame they cannot do it in some kind of light. Maybe Cam2 will give a better view. Far better must have been this morning's shower bate.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

in fact he failed to please her and that's why he used his fingers.. now we realise why she alway pushed him away.. 

I think leora gained weight these last times especially buttocks and legs... 
but this is my preferer and I hope that in the future it will not become big so if she sees my message just tell you that your attention has weight
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, dragme said:

I think leora gained weight these last times especially buttocks and legs... 

but this is my preferer and I hope that in the future it will not become big so if she sees my message just tell you that your attention has weight

You're right, but she is young and we know that with age comes the weight quickly and more after childbirth. I just say what have to do a magnified attention because it can but it is very nice for the moment is on