Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

2 minutes ago, robur said:

This may have been discussed here before, but I wasn't here then, so... Do you think RLC is banned in the countries where the couples live? It doesn't seem likely to me, but then again, I can't imagine how people e.g. in Krasnoyarsk would not find out about RLC, that is I can't imagine how Leora goes around the city without getting weird looks, goes to school without getting looks, goes to... just about anywhere where there are people. I can't imagine how she is planning her police or whatever carreer with the internet full of her (mainly bating) videos. I mean, seriously, guys, can you imagine her working in the police (or anywhere, for that matter)? With all her male colleagues showing her bating videos to each other on their mobiles? There's no way they'd be able to keep their mouths shut, she would know that they know - would you work in such an environment? Can you imagine her coming to the interview and the chief of local police telling her "Ah, you're the beautiful bating girl who likes to spread her legs on the camera, I've shot loads of cum watching you, thank you, but nevermind, people will be ok with all that, so let's hire you". So the only logical conclusion would be that RLC can't be watched in the countries where the couples live, which on the other hand seems too far fetched to me.

To give you a simple answer yes RLC is blocked in most of those countries well at least Russia. 

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It's been discussed here quite a while ago. 

Hmmm.... not that I'm satisfied with such an answer, but OK. But I live about 50 km from the Czech Republic, so the next time I'm there, I'm going to check it out, just to be sure. (There's at least 2 RLC appartments in Czech Republic, AFAIK). 

RLC is most likely blocked, although some Russian members could get through via proxies until RLC started blacklisting proxy service IPs and anonymizers. I know as a fact it's blocked at Ukrainan servers, but I have no access to Russian servers to diagnose that situation.

Camcaps appears to be available to both these countries (if Obama's new Cold War didn't screw it up yet for us.)

Spain's easier to see RLC with. We've have tons of Spanish members here, and they seem to have few problems. I'll check Spain and Czech Republic and get back to you on that.

---

A little birdie once told me that the police thing (University police) might have caused problems at one time, but it apparently didn't nix the operation.

---

There is no way Leora can possibly go anywhere without getting looks. She could make a potato sack look classy. I'm surprised she doesn't have a respectable and lucrative modeling contract with the big fashion magazines.

• Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Hey scutus: I can tell you're the kind of top dog that Scooter would go for. That gives Pepe and me a capital idea: he'll take the elevator, I'll climb up the building, and you create a door-shutting distraction with Scooter while the hamster keeps Paul occupied.

Hey when did I draw the short straw! Still he might put me in a cage in the bedroom ...

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

RLC is most likely blocked, although some Russian members could get through via proxies until RLC started blacklisting proxy service IPs and anonymizers. I know as a fact it's blocked at Ukrainan servers, but I have no access to Russian servers to diagnose that situation.

Camcaps appears to be available to both these countries (if Obama's new Cold War didn't screw it up yet for us.)

Spain's easier to see RLC with. We've have tons of Spanish members here, and they seem to have few problems. I'll check Spain and Czech Republic and get back to you on that.

---

A little birdie once told me that the police thing (University police) might have caused problems at one time, but it apparently didn't nix the operation.

---

There is no way Leora can possibly go anywhere without getting looks. She could make a potato sack look classy. I'm surprised she doesn't have a respectable and lucrative modeling contract with the big fashion magazines.

But she is in Siberia, the most model heavy place in the world.

30 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Hey scutus: I can tell you're the kind of top dog that Scooter would go for. That gives Pepe and me a capital idea: he'll take the elevator, I'll climb up the building, and you create a door-shutting distraction with Scooter while the hamster keeps Paul occupied.

Too late. I will already be ensconced in my lady's arms. Puuuuuuurfect!

18 minutes ago, robur said:

Hmmm.... not that I'm satisfied with such an answer, but OK. But I live about 50 km from the Czech Republic, so the next time I'm there, I'm going to check it out, just to be sure. (There's at least 2 RLC appartments in Czech Republic, AFAIK). 

My Czech servers report a 403 Forbidden. That means that Czech servers don't get the feed from RLC and are rejected. Ukraine has done the same thing for quite a while, and Russia also.

My Madrid servers get through to RLC, but get hit with the recently installed "Suspicious Activity. Turn off you Anonymizer and sign up, you cheap bastard!) screen.

Life is rough in the Big City. :sad:

If someone knows different, we'll move the subject over to the General Discussion > Technical thread, where it might be more appropriate and useful.

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Too late. I will already be ensconced in my lady's arms. Puuuuuuurfect!

I, heard that Scooter (aka) Eva enjoys chasing the kitties out onto the balcony, from a very reliable source. Hmmmm! Damn, it gets cold out there.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, scutus said:

I, heard that Scooter (aka) Eva enjoys chasing the kitties out onto the balcony, from a very reliable source. Hmmmm! Damn, it gets cold out there.:biggrin:

Do not believe all you hear from your reliable sources, most of them have ulterior motives, Myself and the lovely Eva have an arrangement that when I am visiting the " Little One " my good and trusted friend "The Beastmaster " keeps her more than occupied.

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Do not believe all you hear from your reliable sources, most of them have ulterior motives, Myself and the lovely Eva have an arrangement that when I am visiting the " Little One " my good and trusted friend "The Beastmaster " keeps her more than occupied.

Don't be too sure of that, Beastmasters can be beguiled . Eva also loves prime rib.