Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Got troubles watching RLC lately - often I got blank screen saying - 'the daily playback.... is limited...' and so on. Have to reload many times and then it's OK for about a half an hour... Anyone else? What's the case?

33 minutes ago, gogism said:

I'm a comp analphabet, hehe. Could you explain some more about VPN ie - how to do it, pls? ::)

I just refresh the page and continue to look. RLC did this recently for those who do not have a subscription. They also cut off the full screen mode.

10 minutes ago, gogism said:

that's just the case - I'm not a member. I know about the screen mode, but this is new to me. Earlier I had to just refresh the page as well- now this note about limited access......

Since the RLC is blocking Russian IP, I go to a website through a site-anonymizer. I use these sites:   daidostup.ru    cameleo.ru    kproxy.com

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, gogism said:

I'm a comp analphabet, hehe. Could you explain some more about VPN ie - how to do it, pls? ::)

VPN is a Virtual Private Network. It masks your Original IP.   http://www.filehorse.com/download-cyberghost-vpn/24217/  is a good one to use.  It's the Free Version of it.  Just select a Country from the Bottom Left Menu such as USA or anyone available close to your area for faster web browsing.  This is the last free version so if it asks for an update just cancel the request  for it. Going to the next version they want you to pay for it.

With the Free Version it will stay running for about 3 Hours  then it will stop but just start it back up again and it's good for another 3 hours.

• Upvote 3