Barcelona Apt. #2 - Videos (2016)

11 hours ago, ChrisJS said:

why does the uploaded get removed? Let others enjoy too..

The Videos that get removed are usually uploaded to Third Party Servers such as mab.to or zippyshare.com or other sites that let video content be uploaded.

Reallifecam (RLC) has a policy about their Intellectual Property been posted and they get a DMCA Order to get the Content removed from the Third Party Servers that it was uploaded to.

When the Video Link becomes dead and the Video is no longer present on the servers it was uploaded to, those Links get marked as Video No Longer Accessible....

The only way to get around it is to get a Premium Membership and Upload it directly through the Forums Servers. I have been here 3 years and I can verify the fact that any content uploaded on the Forums Servers are still intact and available to download and view. The only time a file is removed from the server is if the uploader makes a Valid Request to have it removed.

A Premium Membership to Cam Caps is only $12 Per Year which works out to $1 a Month.

With that you get access to 

• Video Gallery 
  • Image Gallery 
  • Members Only Boards 
  • Can view ALL Attachments 
  • Disabled Ads

Currently there are over 17,000 Pictures (Images) & Over 1,800 Videos in the Attachments Center and there is Multiple Content as well in the Gallery. It gets larger everyday as Content is always added to it on a Daily Basis.

The Advantage is with a Premium Membership you get see all those Pictures and Videos.  Without a Membership you can only basically view what content gets posted from Third Party Servers for a limited time until they are ordered removed.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The Videos that get removed are usually uploaded to Third Party Servers such as mab.to or zippyshare.com or other sites that let video content be uploaded.

Reallifecam (RLC) has a policy about their Intellectual Property been posted and they get a DMCA Order to get the Content removed from the Third Party Servers that it was uploaded to.

When the Video Link becomes dead and the Video is no longer present on the servers it was uploaded to, those Links get marked as Video No Longer Accessible....

The only way to get around it is to get a Premium Membership and Upload it directly through the Forums Servers. I have been here 3 years and I can verify the fact that any content uploaded on the Forums Servers are still intact and available to download and view. The only time a file is removed from the server is if the uploader makes a Valid Request to have it removed.

A Premium Membership to Cam Caps is only $12 Per Year which works out to $1 a Month.

With that you get access to 

• Video Gallery 
  • Image Gallery 
  • Members Only Boards 
  • Can view ALL Attachments 
  • Disabled Ads

Currently there are over 17,000 Pictures (Images) & Over 1,800 Videos in the Attachments Center and there is Multiple Content as well in the Gallery. It gets larger everyday as Content is always added to it on a Daily Basis.

The Advantage is with a Premium Membership you get see all those Pictures and Videos.  Without a Membership you can only basically view what content gets posted from Third Party Servers for a limited time until they are ordered removed.

Thanks StnCld316, will try to buy Premium as soon as possible.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Los vídeos que fueron borrados por lo general se cargan en servidores de terceros, tales como mab.to o zippyshare.com u otros sitios que permiten que el contenido de vídeo se está subiendo.

Reallifecam (RLC) tiene una política sobre su Propiedad Intelectual sido escritos y obtener una orden de DMCA para obtener el contenido eliminado de los servidores de terceros que se ha subido al.

Cuando el vídeo se convierte Enlace muerto y el vídeo ya no está presente en los servidores que se ha subido a, los enlaces son marcados como vídeo ya no es accesible ....

La única manera de conseguir alrededor de él es obtener una suscripción Premium y subirlo directamente a través de los servidores de foros. He estado aquí 3 años y puedo comprobar el hecho de que cualquier contenido cargado en los servidores de foros están todavía intactas y está disponible para descargar y ver. La única vez que un archivo se elimina del servidor es si el cargador realiza una solicitud válida para que se lo retiren.

Una suscripción Premium a Cam Caps es de sólo $ 12 por año lo que equivale a $ 1 al mes.

Con esto se obtiene acceso a 

• Galeria de VIDEOS 
  • galería de imágenes 
  • Sólo los miembros Juntas 
  • Puede ver todos los archivos adjuntos 
  • Anuncios de movilidad

Actualmente hay más de 17.000 fotografías (Imágenes) y más de 1.800 vídeos en el Centro de Archivos adjuntos y no hay contenido múltiple, así como en la Galería. Se hace más grande cada día como contenido siempre se añade a ella sobre una base diaria.

La ventaja es con una suscripción Premium se obtiene ver todas esas imágenes y vídeos. Sin una membresía sólo se puede ver básicamente lo que el contenido que se envía desde los servidores de terceros por un tiempo limitado hasta que se ordenará la expulsión.

yo me e hecho miembro premium pero no se como entrar para ver los videos

I don´ t think we will get any more videos, only as PM (well, I have announced myself to be a Kami&BF fan, but PM´s have been rare), except of sessions in the free areas uploaded by non-RLC-members. Fortunately Leora has been active in the free areas, either alone or with Paul, I am sure that RLC owners can see that their business is very much dependent on free areas, locking people to pay the subscription. The CC video thread without videos should be called something else, like "members daydreams". 

I thought this was a video topic. Why am I seeing nothing but Drama Texts? Especially on the past few pages. C'mon CC, can your peeps post in the correct topics? Do they know how? Let's try to put chat, videos, and pics in their proper place. It's too easy to do, don't you think? My rant is done. Have an erotic day.

• Upvote 3