Barcelona Apt. #2 - Videos (2016)

10 minutes ago, Billybob said:

It makes no sense. I've been here almost three years now. People will post videos of the girls sitting on the couch staring off into space, or playing with their phones. When sex or masturbation happen in the other apartments, you better believe there will be a video of it. There's literally hundreds of videos of Leora bating on here. So why is this one video so heavily guarded?

Videos taken from 'free' cams don't get you banned

ppl stop complainig oe asking too see the videos of the 2 day party you aint going to get too see it so please stop but the odd thing is this we all get too see all the other videos of the action of all the other apartments apart from these  2 i find that rather odd but awell i would love too see the action but its not going too happen so shut up asking  and just i lil point too rlc if u let all memebrs show pics of the action of the 2 day party i bet you would be swamped with ppl wanting too become a memebr yours your brain for once rlc 

Ok, and yet bedroom cams are never 'free' so how come when Nelly and Bogdan have sex, or Nina and Kira or virtually any other apartment besides this one do it gets posted? Even Barca 1 gets vids dropped and none of the cams there are free. I'm sorry, I just don't understand this logic.

20 minutes ago, Billybob said:

Ok, y sin embargo levas dormitorio nunca están "libres" ¿Cómo puede ser cuando Nelly y Bogdan tienen relaciones sexuales, o Nina y Kira o prácticamente cualquier otro departamento, además de éste no se que se envía? Incluso Barca 1 obtiene vids cayeron y ninguna de las levas no son libres. Lo siento, sólo que no entiendo esta lógica.

Alteza, Don Felipe Froilan. RLC a quitado las cámaras libres para toda España. pódría hacer algo por las españolas y españoles y podamos volver a verlas?. Gracias Alteza.  

2 hours ago, ur10intung69 said:

Happy to see another member angry about No Videos in the video thread. What say you letsdothis?

I don't give a rat's ass, one way or the other, because it takes mere
seconds to scroll through an entire page to see a video link. And it
might take you a second less, if there were no "chat" posts on the
page. Now, if you take the time to read those "chat" posts as you
scroll through, that's your own damn fault that it takes longer.

But, what I can't believe is that now you taunt me. Seriously, Dude?
You just don't get it, do you? You didn't learn a thing, not even
your own rule, apparently. After all we talked about before, you have
the gall to break your own complaint, no less, and put a non-video
related post in a video thread. Man, some peoples' kids.

And if you have the 'nads to continue this, there's a blank post on
page 408 in the General Chat Thread, with my name on it.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I don't give a rat's ass, one way or the other, because it takes mere
seconds to scroll through an entire page to see a video link. And it
might take you a second less, if there were no "chat" posts on the
page. Now, if you take the time to read those "chat" posts as you
scroll through, that's your own damn fault that it takes longer.

But, what I can't believe is that now you taunt me. Seriously, Dude?
You just don't get it, do you? You didn't learn a thing, not even
your own rule, apparently. After all we talked about before, you have
the gall to break your own complaint, no less, and put a non-video
related post in a video thread. Man, some peoples' kids.

And if you have the 'nads to continue this, there's a blank post on
page 408 in the General Chat Thread, with my name on it.

Put the lime in the coconut and drink it full up.

11 hours ago, Billybob said:

Ok, and yet bedroom cams are never 'free' so how come when Nelly and Bogdan have sex, or Nina and Kira or virtually any other apartment besides this one do it gets posted? Even Barca 1 gets vids dropped and none of the cams there are free. I'm sorry, I just don't understand this logic.

It's called 'hoarding'. People just don't want to share something that is valuable or desirable. And this video is for a lot of people here very precious. Especially for those who don't have it :)

They like to keep it to themselves and pitty all the beggars out there . Makes them feel better. And that's okay. That's life...You can't always get what you want.

But so far all the precious RLC moments were shared (N/K threesome, K/K full body massage, the masturbationscenes of Ilona and Irma, to name a few). So, be patient. Perhaps there will be a generous guy who will upload the video one day.

I don't have it either, so I cannot help you with that. I could have sent it through PM. I wouldn't mind doing that.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Zwavelaar said:

It's called 'hoarding'. People just don't want to share something that is valuable or desirable. And this video is for a lot of people here very precious. Especially for those who don't have it :)

They like to keep it to themselves and pitty all the beggars out there . Makes them feel better. And that's okay. That's life...You can't always get what you want.

But so far all the precious RLC moments were shared (N/K threesome, K/K full body massage, the masturbationscenes of Ilona and Irma, to name a few). So, be patient. Perhaps there will be a generous guy who will upload the video one day.

I don't have it either, so I cannot help you with that. I could have sent it through PM. I wouldn't mind doing that.

What utter rot. I am sorry but the absolutely primary motivation is that people don't want to get banned and think about it if all the videos that everyone wanted were out there then paying for RLC becomes a much less attractive prospect so ... People do share videos but it takes a lot to build up trust. Even I do not get all the videos I would like. There are a few I ask but tend to do it sparingly and after other avenues have been explored. I go to them in hope rather than expectation and after have no beef if they do not oblige me because it is their choice and it really is not to do with hoarding. With a lot of them it might be that they have received from someone else and would feel guilty about passing it on, it is entirely up to them and they owe you nothing. Apart from security one of the main reasons I do not post my own stuff on the site is that it is pain to create and post a good vid - quite frankly enough effort goes into posting a picture.

With things like the fappening, there was a lot of value on certain pics and vids apparently so I've no idea what as ordinary people we might have been missing. There were a lot of rumours, most I think unfounded. You can understand if people took risk or payed money to obtain something they might not want to pass it on to people who had not. Of course If there are any people out their with rarely seen fappening pics you could let me know ... LOL

• Upvote 5