Barcelona Apt. #2 - Videos (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎17 at 11:37 PM, baronsamedi said:

its the wrong appartment !!!!!!!

Are you referring to cpunerd's post with this video in it, or aburriocams'
original post of the same video?

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎17 at 6:09 AM, aburriocams said:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

The small video - If someone wants to share the longest one with me...

A bit late to the party, any chance I can grab the longer version to this. I need to relive that moment again! Any other vids from that night would be greatly appreciated to.

2 hours ago, evian said:

A bit late to the party, any chance I can grab the longer version to this. I need to relive that moment again! Any other vids from that night would be greatly appreciated to.

It seems more or less impossible to get the longer version...

7 minutes ago, Venge said:

It seems more or less impossible to get the longer version...

Yes it is, we have had promises in this thread, but no PMs have been sent, the promises have disappeared somewhere in space. 

It makes no sense. I've been here almost three years now. People will post videos of the girls sitting on the couch staring off into space, or playing with their phones. When sex or masturbation happen in the other apartments, you better believe there will be a video of it. There's literally hundreds of videos of Leora bating on here. So why is this one video so heavily guarded?

Because its not FREE! Leora is free trash along with all the other free rooms that dont do anything... Leora performs for camera. Its the only satisfaction she gets out of the joke of intimacy with little boy Paul.

And believe me, its was two days of the hottest girl experimentation with other girls ever seen! So HOT!!!

• Upvote 1