Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Fully nudist appartement would be cool too

It takes time for people in new aprtments to get used to be naked most of the time. As we concluded from the feedback we get - it's not about exposing your body on purpose, but doing that as usual, but, maybe, more frequent. We care about the action and the lifestyle. In addition to that, we wouldn't like our Houses to convert to apartment with constant cam play like on other websites. We want to show the real voyeur picture. 

7 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I have subbed, will not again.  Too many empty apartments and people sitting around watching TV.  Not worth it.

Your feedback is much appreciated. We have already fixed the issues with participants way of spending time. Keep track on our updates, we'll be glad to see you back. 

7 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

I got an e-mail from voyeur-house,tv. It means that either RLC or CC has given my e-mail address to them. Is voyeur-house.tv owned by RLC? I have not given permission to give my e-mail address to anybody.

Please let me know your email via PM or via Support page on our website. We'll investigate the source of your email and unsubscribe you immediately.

7 hours ago, clivebb said:

@voyeur-house.tv: i just don't understand why present peoples we have already see many time before (katya/ruslan,,jacky)

i take the example of katia/ruslan they was on rlc after on vv and now on vh,personaly i really don't have the envy to watch them again because i know perfectly their live now,

vh can interest me in the future if there is 100 % of new peoples we have never see before and very important too to instaure an archive videos like vv and some hot activity,don't do a website like rlc,this site is has been now ,don't want progress, stay in the facility and spend their time for bann their members

We can't promise that we'll have 100% never seen before new people, but it may happen in the future you know how. 

The participants who you may know, learned about our open proposal and they found it interesting, because we have the best offer on the market. No surprise that some of the participants decided to work with us over their previous projects. 

5 hours ago, Yury said:

Sounds as: The fact that some of participants in Voyeur House have been participating on other websites may state the one thing - this industry, just like every other, has it's own circle of "homeless" (participants, in this case), that may or may not roam among the projects inside the industry in search of free housing. :biggrin:

Ha-ha :) Yeah, they wish. But the fact is that our participants pay their rent for apartments to landlords and pay rent for equipment we provide. Despite it sounds expensive (and that may be expensive for someone), participants in our Houses receive more money than other competitors can offer. 

37 minutes ago, xtwonine said:

I hope you guys add some better cameras cause the ones right now are super grainy. Also, an archive would be great.

Thank you for the feedback on cameras - this is crucial for us to learn more about camera quality. Could you please specify the cameras you find best and worst on VHTV? If you don't have access to all cams, please let me know your email via PM, i will give you some days to evaluate cameras quality. Your help on this survey will be much appreciated. 

I'd like to say, that we're testing different camera/lens/lighting configurations at Voyeur House, and you may find the differences among the cameras on our website. Please let us know more about cameras quality so we could improve it. 

5 hours ago, xtwonine said:

I've been watching Stacy's apt for now and pretty much every camera is mediocre, at least compared to other websites such as RLC or VV.

Also, Stacy's apt isnt loading for me right now hah.

Thank you. We will investigate the difference between these and other cams and will let you know about updates.

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Especially low light and night vision quality of all cams are quite bad

Agreed. Especially on night vision quality. We're aware of the quality issue in night vision on some cams. It is caused by not the best combination of camera + lens and we know how to solve it. Be sure we'll change lenses on that cams soon to make picture in night mode better.

2 hours ago, slimsox said:

SAE cams not working for hours 

Short maintenance transformed to ISP issues over there. Solved now and SAE cams are back online.

BTW, don't miss the arrival of new guy, who we expect to be couple with Stacy for now. We'll see if she likes him and if they fit each other.

• Upvote 1

@Voyeur House Tv  Why is there no free living room cam in Amy, Alya & Kant apartment when all the other cams have a free living room cam the kitchen is the least interesting room to focus on I would need to see the living room to get a feel of these people before id even consider going premium?

4 hours ago, Rlclover1 said:

@Voyeur House Tv  Why is there no free living room cam in Amy, Alya & Kant apartment when all the other cams have a free living room cam the kitchen is the least interesting room to focus on I would need to see the living room to get a feel of these people before id even consider going premium?

We have answered this question in this post, quoting our answer to this question again:

Yes, there is the reason to lock Amy, Alya and Kant's apartment (Realm 1) living room camera for now. It is caused by the lack of one additional camera there. We're planning to add one more camera to living room to free-up slot for free camera there.
For now, the only free camera there seems informative for newcoming visitors.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Freitag13 said:

A new man for Stacy ???  :angry:  It looks not good, he sleep on couch :biggrin:    Sorry, Stacy is masturbating very well - better than bad sex  :biggrin:

Stacy is with a guy in bedroom 2. They had sex so no idea what youre talking about?