Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

After one week looking VH.

Alex & Lina are active. Normal living and not shy. Every day they are kissing and caressing and have daily sex. In LV more-time and 

in bedroom - I can only hear this - I have no abo. Sometimes totaly naked in LR in Zoom-Format. Very good couple ! ::)

Katya & Ruslan: She looks good and want sex with Ruslan, but she is little shy. He is sexual not interest, PC is more important.

Last night Katya had only little night shirt without slip - he touch shortly - enought. Dude go home !

Apartment "Amy". One time sex in the dark on couch near the kitchen. One girl often without bras but wit slip, in the kitchen.

Rest is zero.

Stacy& Paul: Paul only play with smartfone, the girl is uninteresting for him. Since some days he is away.

She is a beautyful and play also 90% by PC, 9% to eat. Sometimes she goes only wit smal slip, gesterday-evening

short time total naked. Looked good, but sexual action ? Nothing ! She don't need it ????? :angry: :biggrin:

4 apartments with less action.

• Upvote 2

Actual to Katya&Ruslan.

She is still in smal night-shirt. She caress him from behind whil he is sitting for his shit-PC.

No reaction from this looser. Ruslan you ass go under the bright !!! :biggrin:

Katya need another baby and not so a stupid "un-man". Theme for changing !!!!

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Freitag13 said:

Actual to Katya&Ruslan.

She is still in smal night-shirt. She caress him from behind whil he is sitting for his shit-PC.

No reaction from this looser. Ruslan you ass go under the bright !!! :biggrin:

Katya need another baby and not so a stupid "un-man". Theme for changing !!!!

Agree 100% with you, unfortunately Katya seems to be in love with this egghead. It is a real waste .... but lasting already since RLC. At VV under Ivo guidance there were really improvements with his activity, but now with own apt there is a total fallback. It is a sin....

VH informed me that Ruslan has got the red card but besides his promises nothing is happening. He is a looser and we will loose Katya.

Stacy&Paul will be renamed soon, new guy has arrived and a new girl, too. But since some minutes the apt is not accessible.... We will see.

• Upvote 2

I do not have time to follow these apartments, but if any of you can do that and catch Katya (OK, Ruslan too, if necessary) on video, I would appreciate if I could get it as PM. Katya was the most beautiful girl on RLC for the short time they were there. Their sex was lousy, though, probably they were both very unexperienced - hopefully they have learned more, being without cameras for some time. Too bad the site has very bad picture quality, I am afraid they will never become a success.

Just now, spielo said:

Stacy&Paul is now working, only AAK bedroom cams are off....

but for how many times this is the question,if it's not AAK appartment in one hour not load it will be jacky or katya appart,this site remember me vv when they have start whith the all load problem they had but there was more action on vv,i don't see this site have success personaly

• Upvote 1