Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 hour ago, Freitag13 said:

3 minutes ago, Freitag13 said:

Sorry, this evening and until 1 hours ago a man was on couch in LR, first playing smartphone, than sleeping.

Now Stacys apartment is down - I see nothing. You have pics or vid ? Than you send me this friendly via PM ??

You make me happy about !

No I dont. Just happen to click into it as they were having sex.  Sorry...

But yeah, cams had been down several times today. They gotta fix that

1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Nick (new guy) know how to handle his women :) Read more about him and other participants on special page: https://voyeur-house.tv/participants

What you are writing there about Ruslan, is something between joke and dream maybe (just to be polite):

He loves Katya (this maybe) , and will do everything to leave her pleased with very very rough activities.

Katya would prefer to be pleased every day...

1 hour ago, Harvey Brooks said:

Safe to say that Stacy likes her new man?

It seems like some magic happened between them and it's safe to say, that they like each other. At least, for now :)

4 hours ago, spielo said:

What you are writing there about Ruslan, is something between joke and dream maybe (just to be polite):

He loves Katya (this maybe) , and will do everything to leave her pleased with very very rough activities.

Katya would prefer to be pleased every day...

As I previously said, either these words become reality, or we just wipe this text... with the participants it describes.

• Upvote 1