Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

12 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Who did ever say there will be a couples event? I doubt that such an event will be possible with Masha and Nick isolating themselves more and more in her room with sex only in dark...

It was said here before that we would never see Aly with anyone. Today we see with Kojack.
Admittedly, they have not yet gone to the "endings" at least not in VH inner vision (yet). But I believe that something out has already happened.

It was said that nothing would ever happen between Nastya and Candyman and in part correct as it happened between Nasty and Anton.

Now I observe a preparation in MNAE that indicates an event with all together. And this has happened before.

I agree with your remark about the MN couple but I note that the "isolation" there is from Nick (and I believe by focusing on work)

Alina and Masha give themselves, interact and relate very well. And Eugene completes this set.

Just putting faith in one more thing said here "no chance" and that can come to be answered.

Be the end of the year, Remember !!!

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Eu não sei sobre Amy, mas até onde eu sei nunca tivemos qualquer tipo de provocação na parte de Aly com homens ou mulheres neste sentido antes.
Peço desculpas antecipadamente se você pontuou aqui um falso, estou indo para o meu primeiro mês de VH.

I apologize in advance if I have punctuated here an untruth, I am going to my first month of VH.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Eu não sei sobre Amy, mas até onde eu sei nunca tivemos qualquer tipo de provocação na parte de Aly com homens ou mulheres neste sentido antes.
Peço desculpas antecipadamente se você pontuou aqui um falso, estou indo para o meu primeiro mês de VH.