Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I will give you a more detailied feedback. I am of the opinion too its worse than before. Now you cant navigate to a specific minute. You just make jumps of at least 4 minutes which makes it impossible getting back to a specific moment. And the timeline now without scrolling is too short which makes navigation to a certain time quite impossible. Unfortunately for me its useless at the moment 

Thank you Jabbath, for much appreciated feedback.

We're aware that 4 minute gap is too much to navigate to exact moment, that's why we'll reduce this to smaller value. We may consider adding control buttons to Player itself (near pause) to be able to skip by dozens of seconds, for the most accurate results. Again, step by step, and we'll come to ideal timeline.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Voyeur House TV said:

Thank you Jabbath, for much appreciated feedback.

We're aware that 4 minute gap is too much to navigate to exact moment, that's why we'll reduce this to smaller value. We may consider adding control buttons to Player itself (near pause) to be able to skip by dozens of seconds, for the most accurate results. Again, step by step, and we'll come to ideal timeline.

Thanks the scrolling from the old timeline was not bad. It just got a little unprecise to navigate the further you went back. Last two hours were ok. Is there a way to get the old timeline back until your fixes are done because in the present state you cant use it as intended. Once again thanks for all your efforts you do to make this site better from day to day

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks the scrolling from the old timeline was not bad. It just got a little unprecise to navigate the further you went back. Last two hours were ok. Is there a way to get the old timeline back until your fixes are done because in the present state you cant use it as intended. Once again thanks for all your efforts you do to make this site better from day to day

It is unlikely we will get the old timeline back. We'd better improve new version starting from today. Expect graphs to be included from tomorrow and there will be no actual need in selecting that precise moment to catch something interesting.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Absolutely. That is the final look of v0.2b, that will be available tomorrow: https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/9229-ideas-feature-requests/?do=findComment&comment=1634922786

Veeery nice. Another thing I noticed is that obviously times on timeline now are UTC times and not local times. Minor issue but I think I mention it :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Absolutely. That is the final look of v0.2b, that will be available tomorrow: https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/9229-ideas-feature-requests/?do=findComment&comment=1634922786

I have also noticed that the timeline cannot be paused.Also,if i click on say 4:00 am at Cam5 of a particular apartment and if i want to switch cams/angles (cam 6) for the same exact time,it should be made available.At present it's not possible.

The time on the timeline is also not accurate.If i click on somewhere between 4:00 AM - 8:00 AM,I get 3:43 AM..Weird !!

RLC Replay is the best so far.

2 minutes ago, nack said:

I have also noticed that the timeline cannot be paused.Also,if i click on say 4:00 am at Cam5 of a particular apartment and if i want to switch cams/angles (cam 6) for the same exact time,it should be made available.At present it's not possible.

This won't be included in recent new versions, because it needs more discussion between UX and tech team. The reason is simple: it will mess up with user's understanding of time and it may become really confusing for them. Meanwhile, we've added "Go Live" button in player controls so you could get back to present time from whatever point in the past.

4 minutes ago, nack said:

The time on the timeline is also not accurate.If i click on somewhere between 4:00 AM - 8:00 AM,I get 3:43 AM..Weird !!

Interesting. Could you please elaborate? Which apartment and what cam?

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Veeery nice. Another thing I noticed is that obviously times on timeline now are UTC times and not local times. Minor issue but I think I mention it :biggrin:

It's more like GMT+3 for all of them. Of course, Timeline will become relative from local House time.

11 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

This won't be included in recent new versions, because it needs more discussion between UX and tech team. The reason is simple: it will mess up with user's understanding of time and it may become really confusing for them. Meanwhile, we've added "Go Live" button in player controls so you could get back to present time from whatever point in the past.

If i am watching CAM5 at 4:00 AM and feel that CAM6 has the best angle,I should be able to click on CAM6 and it should load with the similar time i.e. 4:00 AM.I understand that since you have merged the LIve and Replay on a single feed/timeline,it has tech challenges.Ideally,it should have been on separate ones.RLC has it and it works beautifully.

I don't think it wold be confusing for users,Infact,it would be the most comfortable and user-friendly navigation.We'll see how the graphs come up tomorrow.

Thank You.

1 hour ago, nack said:

If i am watching CAM5 at 4:00 AM and feel that CAM6 has the best angle,I should be able to click on CAM6 and it should load with the similar time i.e. 4:00 AM.I understand that since you have merged the LIve and Replay on a single feed/timeline,it has tech challenges.Ideally,it should have been on separate ones.RLC has it and it works beautifully.

I don't think it wold be confusing for users,Infact,it would be the most comfortable and user-friendly navigation.We'll see how the graphs come up tomorrow.

Thank You.

That is another thing I hate about the VHTV timeline. Changing to another cam while using the timeline and you have to try and find the exact time again. Such a pain in the ass!