Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

4 hours ago, broxman said:

That is another thing I hate about the VHTV timeline. Changing to another cam while using the timeline and you have to try and find the exact time again. Such a pain in the ass!

Timeline is like a good Scotch: If you want to taste the staff from a second barrel, you have to take a new glass.....:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

sorry for say that VH.tv but i hate this new timeline,total lack of precision i move just a little the cursor and i skip 10 mn too angry with that no reference bar too so hard to navigate with precision in this timeline,vh have alot of progress to do with this timeline

Ok, here's my two cents worth regarding the new timeline. Firstly, congratulations on the progress you have made so far, you are certainly moving in the right direction. I like the introduction of the activity graph (although you may have to change the scale for Eric & Layla's appt with their level of "activity":biggrin:) but V2.0 beta is not without its problems. As already stated by a number of people, the cursor step jumps are far too large (4min+) and it is frustrating to try to get to a particular time. It would be better if you were able to remove the steps and simply have a smooth cursor movement or, in a perfect world, I would like to be able to click on the timeline in the approximate area and have that portion of the timeline (say 5min either side) expand to allow fine movement forward or backward. I know it is possible as I've seen something similar elsewhere but not on a voyeur site, I just can't remember where. The alternative, of course, would be Fast-Forward and Reverse controls so we could click on the nearest 4min step and then FF or RW to the time we're looking for.Please keep up the good work on improving the timeline functionality.

• Upvote 4

It's been 5 days and nothing has been done in Sveta/Vlad apartment. Bedroom cam16 is too dark and the focus is not great either. Night vision in living room not working.

Kitchen cam is pointing too high, we don't need to see the ceiling.

Move it down to top of the mirror on the wall.

49 minutes ago, kitek said:

It's been 5 days and nothing has been done in Sveta/Vlad apartment. Bedroom cam16 is too dark and the focus is not great either. Night vision in living room not working.

Kitchen cam is pointing too high, we don't need to see the ceiling.

Move it down to top of the mirror on the wall.

Thank you for feedback. We will take that into consideration.

45 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Whats the source of the new activity timeline? Because there is no activity shown when people where definitely visible on that cam...

We are aware of that behaviour and will be working on improving activity stats collection these days. This is not totally correct Activity visualisation right now, and it will be correct soon.

40 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And jumps in timeline are still too big. The new activity thing seems pretty random to me at the moment. I still prefer the very first version of timeline...

28 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

One more thing is the whole timeline is way too small for fitting in 24hrs. You should totally bring the scrolling back. It was much better. It is impossible at the moment to navigate in a 5 mins lasting activity. 

You should consider scrolling (literally scrolling with mouse or touchbar) to change the scale of timeline. It works now. As you scale - you can drag it in every direction.
Starting from these changes we plan to add scroll bar (to see where are you when Timeline is zoomed-in) and to ease the navigation (dragging is not very intuitive).
In addition to that, after you zoom in and click exact moment - player switches to this moment, but Timeline resets it's state to default, making you to zoom in again to find the moment you skipped to. Totally inconvenient. We will continute improving it. And again, no, we will not get old timeline back again, but will continue improving new direction we're working on. Sorry for fans of old timeline, but you must be a masochist to love that kind of timeline.

4 hours ago, Clyde69 said:

Ok, here's my two cents worth regarding the new timeline. Firstly, congratulations on the progress you have made so far, you are certainly moving in the right direction. I like the introduction of the activity graph (although you may have to change the scale for Eric & Layla's appt with their level of "activity":biggrin:) but V2.0 beta is not without its problems. As already stated by a number of people, the cursor step jumps are far too large (4min+) and it is frustrating to try to get to a particular time. It would be better if you were able to remove the steps and simply have a smooth cursor movement or, in a perfect world, I would like to be able to click on the timeline in the approximate area and have that portion of the timeline (say 5min either side) expand to allow fine movement forward or backward. I know it is possible as I've seen something similar elsewhere but not on a voyeur site, I just can't remember where. The alternative, of course, would be Fast-Forward and Reverse controls so we could click on the nearest 4min step and then FF or RW to the time we're looking for.Please keep up the good work on improving the timeline functionality.

Thank you for feedback, Clyde69!
Increments between jumps were reduced significally, go try it out. Everythin else you mentioned in your message is totally planned to be released soon too. Including FF RW buttons in player to be able to skip periods of time without touching the timeline :)

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Thank you for feedback. We will take that into consideration.

We are aware of that behaviour and will be working on improving activity stats collection these days. This is not totally correct Activity visualisation right now, and it will be correct soon.

You should consider scrolling (literally scrolling with mouse or touchbar) to change the scale of timeline. It works now. As you scale - you can drag it in every direction.
Starting from these changes we plan to add scroll bar (to see where are you when Timeline is zoomed-in) and to ease the navigation (dragging is not very intuitive).
In addition to that, after you zoom in and click exact moment - player switches to this moment, but Timeline resets it's state to default, making you to zoom in again to find the moment you skipped to. Totally inconvenient. We will continute improving it. And again, no, we will not get old timeline back again, but will continue improving new direction we're working on. Sorry for fans of old timeline, but you must be a masochist to love that kind of timeline.

Thank you for feedback, Clyde69!
Increments between jumps were reduced significally, go try it out. Everythin else you mentioned in your message is totally planned to be released soon too. Including FF RW buttons in player to be able to skip periods of time without touching the timeline :)

Thanks zooming works. However the zoom level is automatically reset after short time. That should not be. Jumps are now reduced to two minutes which is still too much... Old timeline you could navigate in seconds jumps. And no I am no masochist :biggrin: Thanks for all your effort.