Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

In adiditon to that, we have an update on the apartment we have canceled before. Their manager is now back and they claim to be ready. Be sure we will check it inside the team and will give it a test-drive for couple of days in Inside preview (not available for users) to see if it acts normally. We may push these cams online for everyone as soon as we're sure it's ready.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

In adiditon to that, we have an update on the apartment we have canceled before. Their manager is now back and they claim to be ready. Be sure we will check it inside the team and will give it a test-drive for couple of days in Inside preview (not available for users) to see if it acts normally. We may push these cams online for everyone as soon as we're sure it's ready.

Nice. You guys workin hard even on weekend. Hope you also get enough time with your families and loved ones. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nice. You guys workin hard even on weekend. Hope you also get enough time with your families and loved ones. 

yes tanks for another timeline  promises,another soon and working behind the seen takes alot of time. with out result its just a BIG BS. 

Just now, sat11 said:

yes tanks for another timeline  promises,another soon and working behind the seen takes alot of time. with out result its just a BIG BS. 

Cmon thats not really fair. They already worked on timeline from first version til present version. And why should they lie to us here? I know no other site who communicates so openly with its viewers. Look at RLC and VV they dont tell you shit. I agree theres still work to be done on timline (activity graph and scrolling steps) but calling all that "BIG BS" is a lil harsh and not objective at all. 

• Upvote 1

for 3 month they promise a lot yes there is some  improvement but the amount of time its taking the result is very very little which is stopped fast scrolling and added graph did i forget any thing else. telling them how great they are just to please them is not helpful for us or for them to gain significant improvement and make this site great as it should be. some times not saying is better than breaking promise.

2 minutes ago, sat11 said:

for 3 month they promise a lot yes there is some  improvement but the amount of time its taking the result is very very little which is stopped fast scrolling and added graph did i forget any thing else. telling them how great they are just to please them is not helpful for us or for them to gain significant improvement and make this site great as it should be. some times not saying is better than breaking promise.

Lets see what we got during these 3 months (Which is rather short period)

• More appartements with more people
  • Much better cam quality
  • A timeline which is constantly being improved and worked on
  • A for me outstanding support 24/7 (On twitter, via support and via this forum)
  • A lot of updates on future projects and plans
  • They were always open for our ideas here and realized many of them.

For three months thats a lot. VV could not get there in 2 years (24 months)

On the not so bright side we got:

• Sometimes problems with timeline (They stated still Work in progress)
  • On appt. gettin delayed which is apparently not heir fault.
  • Wont mention any other general site issues here because every site has them from time to time and they got fixed real fast.

So I think I have the right her to give them credit for what they achieved and encourage keep up the good work.  Its not very motivating always here the downside of sth. you really try to improve and actually make great progress with. Sorry cant agree at all with you here

• Upvote 2