Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

some software can catch  the streams of voyeur house without a browser.

Excuse my ignorance but that response opens up 2 more questions.  How can you get on the internet without a browser in the first place?  I mean; it seems as if you have to have a browser to connect in the 1st place. Number 2, outside of some privacy issues, I see no advantage to that software worth paying money for it...

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

some software can catch  the streams of voyeur house without a browser.

Well I dont know and dont have such a software. Why should I capture things?:huh: Makes absolutely no sense. We have the archives.  @Voyeur House TV I am pretty disappointed by this behaviour from your support

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Excuse my ignorance but that response opens up 2 more questions.  How can you get on the internet without a browser in the first place?  I mean; it seems as if you have to have a browser to connect in the 1st place. Number 2, outside of some privacy issues, I see no advantage to that software worth paying money for it...

Well i work in the IT genre but I have absolutely no clue about such software and how it works. Dont even comes close to the genre where I work

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

a brower is just a way to browse the internet as a car is way to ride from apoit A  to a point B. But you can use your feet, a bicycle or a plane if you wat to go somewhere.

Can have some advantages but i will not give details

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

@Voyeur House TV: Whats that all about? It now getting really weird. I do only use Firefox and Chrome: And now you writing me this:

We are certain that you are using third-party software. Analyzing the access log to the video, we found this out quite accurately. Take this message as a last warning. Otherwise, we will take legal action in connection with the violation of the user agreement and copyrights. We are confident that we will be able to prove our position in court.

Regarding your initial request, we will bring this information to realm management.

cleardot.gif

LOL..really !!! third party software to watch and record the Live Stream..Is that what they meant ?

why would a paying member do that when archive moments are available to watch later.

I just read their terms of service.Even screenshots are prohibited..and they also want you to logout after every session.

https://voyeur-house.tv/terms_of_service

Looks like i won't be posting any screenshots now.They might just take legal action !!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nack said:

LOL..really !!! third party software to watch and record the Live Stream..Is that what they meant ?

why would a paying member do that when archive moments are available to watch later.

I just read their terms of service.Even screenshots are prohibited..and they also want you to logout after every session.

https://voyeur-house.tv/terms_of_service

Looks like i won't be posting any screenshots now.They might just take legal action !!

Yep no more screenshots from me too until that issue is solved

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well i work in the IT genre but I have absolutely no clue about such software and how it works. Dont even comes close to the genre where I work

There are a few..only problem is they don't support VHTV and capture nothing.Unless you write a code and record the background video.

• Upvote 1