Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hi, it really looks like the problem on your side. You should definitely file Support ticket so we could forward it as a task to tech guys and to request more information from you on this case.

I hope you will reply in my case here too. I send you pm too

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

You also have lighting issues with the bedroom cams in Maria & Grisha's Apartment.  Cams 7 and 8 are way too dark when they close the curtains; viewing is next to impossible.  In Regina and Stas' Apartment cams 2 and 3, the night vision does not work.  In Layla and Eric's apartment when you have a significant event the all the living room and bedroom cams lag and skip.  Moreover, the bedroom cams all seem to have a yellow tint.  Perhaps the tint is a reflection of the wall paper.   Like I said  a previous post.  You have the right formula, the product needs a bit of work.

I realize you cannot predict or prepare for all contingencies or problems.  Conversely, the problems I pointed out have been manifest for some time now and I do not believe I am the first to bring them to your attention,  I'm sure you can understand the frustration of your customers who seem to have paid for a beta project that wasn't quite ready for a roll-out.  that being said, your response to your customers and your over-all effort to "get it right"; is gratifying.

I said I'd think long and hard.  I did not say I was going to cancel.  I most likely will renew.  However, I'm not sure you'll have me with a few more rants such as this. 

Mic351, thank you for this information. Did you forward it to Support? We will surely take a look at this to resolve all the issues.

6 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Mic351, thank you for this information. Did you forward it to Support? We will surely take a look at this to resolve all the issues.

Well considering what I experienced with support it might not be the best idea...

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

their ITs  are dumbs. That's all

Have a good day for you too ;(

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

@Voyeur House TV I am pretty disappointed by this behaviour from your support

I will personally reply to your ticket soon to help resolving this issue. You've been talking to tech dept and they are not happy with somebody capturing videos with third-party software. We know it's possible, it's like we built the system with this possibility enabled, yet we haven't given any priority to close this option to view VHTV. Now guys are working to fix this.

Well maybe they think when I use the moment operators panel I do sth bad. Is that the reason @Voyeur House TV?

That's what I thought about when they reported to me about your case. Actually i got to CC first to see if you discussed this issue with everybody and to make everyone sure that we need to find the reason of such behavior. Our logs say that, but we will rely on the information as soon as we collect everything to decide. I've told techies that you are Operator and that using Operator panel may be the reason for abnormal streams usage. We are yet to discover if it is the reason or not. One of theories is that you got virus to your PC, because you really have enormous abnormal streams download history for an hour or so. Be sure we'll resolve this issue, but your assistance will be crucial and much appreciated.

1 hour ago, nack said:

Somehow i feel that their tech support works independently and has little or no coordination with their management.

Kinda so. We're working on creating the best support, but it will time and failures to do so.

Yep I think its not a great idea using support via support tickets. It happened to you too? Interesting.

It is the only best idea to create tickets via Support because it's our top priority line and the best way we can handle information about any issues. Forums, social networks will try to do the same, but it will just take more time for the information from here to be delivered to responsible persons.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

I will personally reply to your ticket soon to help resolving this issue. You've been talking to tech dept and they are not happy with somebody capturing videos with third-party software. We know it's possible, it's like we built the system with this possibility enabled, yet we haven't given any priority to close this option to view VHTV. Now guys are working to fix this.

That's what I thought about when they reported to me about your case. Actually i got to CC first to see if you discussed this issue with everybody and to make everyone sure that we need to find the reason of such behavior. Our logs say that, but we will rely on the information as soon as we collect everything to decide. I've told techies that you are Operator and that using Operator panel may be the reason for abnormal streams usage. We are yet to discover if it is the reason or not. One of theories is that you got virus to your PC, because you really have enormous abnormal streams download history for an hour or so. Be sure we'll resolve this issue, but your assistance will be crucial and much appreciated.

Kinda so. We're working on creating the best support, but it will time and failures to do so.

It is the only best idea to create tickets via Support because it's our top priority line and the best way we can handle information about any issues. Forums, social networks will try to do the same, but it will just take more time for the information from here to be delivered to responsible persons.

Okay  thanks for reply. I downloaded quite much today cause I updated my Steam library. About 25 GB I think. But I dont think it will show up on your traffic. Of course I will give you assistance with it. About the virus I will run Windows Defender to sort that issue out.

5 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Our logs say that, but we will rely on the information as soon as we collect everything to decide. I've told techies that you are Operator and that using Operator panel may be the reason for abnormal streams usage. We are yet to discover if it is the reason or not. One of theories is that you got virus to your PC, because you really have enormous abnormal streams download history for an hour or so. Be sure we'll resolve this issue, but your assistance will be crucial and much appreciated.

is it the only member with a huge amount of streams download ? At the begining i noticed some bugs. When i was watching a cam and swtching to another cam, the first stream was still available but i had only one video on my screen. After a lot of switching my wifi was saturated

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Oh and let me just add threaten one of your greatest supporters with legal action and court is not the right way I think. :huh::sad:

• Upvote 4

43 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay  thanks for reply. I downloaded quite much today cause I updated my Steam library. About 25 GB I think. But I dont think it will show up on your traffic. Of course I will give you assistance with it. About the virus I will run Windows Defender to sort that issue out.

Ok short scan of defender did find nothing. Will run a full scan now just to make sure

@jabbath1987 Alright !! Here's what you can do.If your system is making too many connections and you are no sure if its downloading content on its own,Close ALL browsers,all third party software's (If any) the you can open up the task manager->click on performance and observe Wi-Fi or Ethernet (Wired Connection) as shown in pics below.

You can easily see the difference between used and unused network activity.You can also click on Resource Monitor > Network to find out the connections made by your browser and the data being downloaded.

t manager.jpg

used.jpg

• Upvote 1