Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

20 minutes ago, nack said:

@jabbath1987 Alright !! Here's what you can do.If your system is making too many connections and you are no sure if its downloading content on its own,Close ALL browsers,all third party software's (If any) the you can open up the task manager->click on performance and observe Wi-Fi or Ethernet (Wired Connection) as shown in pics below.

You can easily see the difference between used and unused network activity.You can also click on Resource Monitor > Network to find out the connections made by your browser and the data being downloaded.

t manager.jpg  0   76.2 kB

used.jpg  1   76.18 kB

Thanks my friend I did not find anything unusual.

14 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

by 3rd party software wouldn't that indicate that someone is being hacked? 

Still running virus scan. But I don't think issue is on my machine. Maybe it was something weird with my ISP? I had several issues last week with them.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, they are trying to say that you are downloading content somehow? All this started because you, like I, complained about cam 4 in Jess and Sam's place. Then they said you never looked at cam 4, and questioned how you could know that the cam was too high. I just don't get it. How would you know cam 4 was off if you didn't use it. The tone of that guy was over the top. Aren't you helping VH with the archives?  

Yes it's exactly how you say. They somehow detected an anomaly with network traffic for about an hour. I don't know what it is yet. Will help James maybe bring some light into it. And yes the tone was very rude. But I will continue helping them because I believe they will resolve that annoying issue.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes it's exactly how you say. They somehow detected an anomaly with network traffic for about an hour. I don't know what it is yet. Will help James maybe bring some light into it. And yes the tone was very rude. But I will continue helping them because I believe they will resolve that annoying issue.

Guess this guy /Anthony?) just came from RLC..... if his influence will grow in VH we will have soon the RLC dots also here....

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You have no virus.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

You're a kind guy Jabbath and VH is lucky this happend to you. Most others would have had a conniption fit. Hope VH comes to their senses. You may need to format your computer. 

Thanks Amy. Well yes I admit I was really angry and disappointed afterwards but then I thought it would be the wrong action on my site to respond the same way. I wanted them to know what's going on and that it was very rude. But in a way you would talk to your friend when he has done sth. wrong. I hope I could manage it. And as I do backups every day all I have to do is flash the image from yesterday on my hard drive and all is fine.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ah hell no! If they start with the dots, the shark will have been jumped. 

Haha I am sure it will be sorted out. That tech guy who answered me maybe acted on facts he had and maybe even has to follow some kind of rules what to do when certain issues occur. The tone was clearly wrong but I am no longer angry with that guy.

• Upvote 1

VH, if you are following this chat it is 5:27 EST.  If you go to the bedroom of Maria & Grisha you will see that viewing is impossible.  THIS is what I mean by being too dark.  THIS is what I mean by not getting what I paid for...