Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Just to let you know VH-TV.  I have just closed out your cams and switched over to RLC.  While I am not a fan of their cust service or response time.  Their cams work and the lighting does not prevent viewing.  I am sincerely hoping you reach some parity..

• Upvote 2

I just wanted to say it's all ok now with my case. Support contacted me and it's alright. They don't really found out what caused it but it's ok now. So please dont hesitate contact support when you have problems. It was just my case which got let's say a bit weird:biggrin: I once again will say thanks to the great James from @Voyeur House TV

• Upvote 1

On 4/17/2017 at 0:39 AM, mic351 said:

Just to let you know VH-TV.  I have just closed out your cams and switched over to RLC.  While I am not a fan of their cust service or response time.  Their cams work and the lighting does not prevent viewing.  I am sincerely hoping you reach some parity..

Cheers, mate, looking forward to see you back at VHTV to enjoy the best views. We always look at our competitors and try to find the best practices to adopt at VHTV and learn from their mistakes to make them our advantages.

12 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I just wanted to say it's all ok now with my case. Support contacted me and it's alright. They don't really found out what caused it but it's ok now. So please dont hesitate contact support when you have problems. It was just my case which got let's say a bit weird:biggrin: I once again will say thanks to the great James from @Voyeur House TV

Thank you Jabbath, and sorry for what happened again.

• Upvote 1

VH I think you have hit your highest point and you on your way down, A-L-E-N is a good ,  E-L you made a mistake by putting them in a one bedroom appt. if they have there friends over they have no privacy to have sex, R-S you watch it for 5 min. and you have seen what we have seen in the last month it's very boring, A-A  a awful appt. the cameras have needed adjusted from day 1 and nothing has happened. if they didn't have friends come over to have sex this place would be a total waste of money. get rid of A-A and put there friends in a Appt.  Jess _ Sam need another couple in guest room, S-J I don't like them, G-M need another couple in guest room. M-L good people but not for VH to boring.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Some of what you said I agree with Russ! Putting Eric and Layla in the yellow hole made them unwatchable for me. My interests are Anna and Alex just cause I have to know what Anna is up to. Sara and Jeka, because I still think she is the hottest girl on the site even with "The Problem", Egor and Nata, because I like Nata's personality, the way she dances, and her sex is fun to watch, and then Alex and Lina, because I'm drawn to Lina on a higher level. I enjoy seeing her mature and grow up. Plus, I love her body shape and I want to dress her badly.

Eric and Layla took a real beating with that appartement. Thats for sure. Too cold, bad white balance. Makes this appartement not my favourite one.

• Upvote 2