Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

14 hours ago, Thestarider said:

The Admin is requesting that members of the forum provide input, for those of you who wish to respond here is the link.

Well I have no idea what features to add. What I like is the nice people and great mods here. What I dont like is that the site is sometimes real slow

Hey everyone, here's an update from us on what happened and what will happen:

Due to situation occurred in Regina & Stas apartment they are no longer participants of VHTV and are being kicked out now. This happened becaused they lied and provided false documents on the person invited, making us posting false statements before and protecting them when we should have not. We can't tolerate such behavior and we're deeply sorry that happened and we're specially sorry and apologize to CamCaps admins and mods, because they believed us, thus we believed the information we got, but we failed to keep our word after we learned about false documents and lies sent to us. 

The equipment from Realm1 will be moved to all new participants soon. We have been working hard on new apartments and participants, and we will be giving separate update on this great news. 

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

cams not loading for me at all. can't send a support ticket as the subject drop box won't work.

I see cameras are working, but support is not. Fixing it now, thank you!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Due to situation occurred in Regina & Stas apartment they are no longer participants of VHTV and are being kicked out now. This happened becaused they lied and provided false documents on the person invited, making us posting false statements before and protecting them when we should have not. We can't tolerate such behavior and we're deeply sorry that happened and we're specially sorry and apologize to CamCaps admins and mods, because they believed us, thus we believed the information we got, but we failed to keep our word after we learned about false documents and lies sent to us. 

The equipment from Realm1 will be moved to all new participants soon. We have been working hard on new apartments and participants, and we will be giving separate update on this great news. 

If they are getting kicked out then why keep realm1 online then it should put offline. And I think you need to send a bigger apology to @Amy3 who use to be your biggest supporter. And because of this incident she has left VHTV.

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, koshxxx said:

If they are getting kicked out then why keep realm1 online then it should put offline. And I think you need to send a bigger apology to @Amy3 who use to be your biggest supporter. And because of this incident she has left VHTV.

Realm1 is going offline today. We apologize to every subscriber at VHTV. We appreciate everyone's support here. As for anybody leaving VHTV we're always stay welcome to board our members back to their subscriptions as soon as they decide to continue watching VHTV.

4 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Good to know. I still dont get why someone would do this? Whats wrong with those people:huh: Provide false documents. Its the right reaction they have to leave now. Good to see you guys back in here. And I second what @koshxxx said. Please contact @Amy3. She used to be one of your biggest supporters and is totally worth it that you get her back. :heart:

46 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hi, I know everyone is curious to know what I have to say about all of this. Unfortunately, it's not going to be positive. VH did very kindly respond to me via PM. I very much appreciate that. For the sake of clarity, I will repost the essence of my reponse.

"Thank you for getting back to me and clearing the air about this issue. I knew that I was right. I really wish that you had followed my advice and immediately terminated the cams at this apt, deleted every millisecond of his appearance, profusely apologized to your subscribers and viewers and finally professed a clear policy and contractual change so that it is absolutely clear to the tenants that no one under the age of 18 can ever be allowed into one the apts under any circumstances, even if fully clothed and they are just there briefly. There should be zero tolerance for it. This very poor judgement has put every one of your subscribers at risk. The fact that VH still has this apt up and running tells me that VH clearly does not understand the seriousness of this issue. I am deeply sorry, but I cannot return to your site. I'm going to hope and pray that this issue simply vanishes forever for your sake, the subscribers sake, but most importantly for the sake of that kid. I'm truly sorry." 

And I'm also truly sorry to all the CC members, but I won't be returning here again.  

It's a tough decision which deserves respect. You will always be our Amy and we will always welcome you back when you change your mind.:heart::heart:

• Upvote 3