Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No, I don't think people should be put in prison for disrepecting the American flag. It's offensive to patriotic Americans to turn it into a carpet, particularly in a foriegn country.

http://www.usa-flag-site.org/flag-etiquette/

Those carpets seem to be quite common:

https://www.google.de/search?q=american+flag+carpet&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwiHkrHJjqfUAhWI3iwKHTdgCCoQ_AUIBygC&biw=1706&bih=847#safe=off&tbm=isch&q=flag+carpet

Just thought I would offer my opinion on aim of camera 6 in vlad and amy's room --I like the angle that shows the area that has been blind to us all this time--I know many have compained throughout the course of events that people have used it to hide in- change clothes in --even have sex in

blind spot.jpg

There seems to be an issue where a number of the archive moment videos are linking to older videos rather than current ones. For example, in realm 8 (Katie/Phil/Peter/Lina) on the shower cam at around 4.40am on the timeline it links to a video Lina-Peter shower. However the video that it goes to is an older video of the same name the time on screen on this video is 18:53 and is from the 30th May and not this morning.

I think this is happening when the new archive moments are called the same as one that already exists. And it is happening more often now that there are 3,200 videos.

7 minutes ago, stanley said:

There seems to be an issue where a number of the archive moment videos are linking to older videos rather than current ones. For example, in realm 8 (Katie/Phil/Peter/Lina) on the shower cam at around 4.40am on the timeline it links to a video Lina-Peter shower. However the video that it goes to is an older video of the same name the time on screen on this video is 18:53 and is from the 30th May and not this morning.

I think this is happening when the new archive moments are called the same as one that already exists. And it is happening more often now that there are 3,200 videos.

Bug is reported and will be fixed.

The timeline and the archiv are a complete mess at the moment. Sometimes the timeline starts to loop and the only thing you can do is close the browser window and open the whole page again.

I sent them a ticket, but they must have put me on a ignore list, since I had a argument with that vhtv guy here. I didn't even get a confirmation mail.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Bug is reported and will be fixed.

That's great. But in the meantime until it's fixed, why can't they just use names that havne't been used before. Like "Lina-Peter-Shower-6thJune" that way we can enjoy the videos now rather than waiting for a fix?

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, stanley said:

Hi, 

We are aware of this happening time to time and we have already identified the problem. Please bear with it for a couple more days until we roll out the fix for that issue. You're totally right about the reason, by the way :)

14 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

The timeline and the archiv are a complete mess at the moment. Sometimes the timeline starts to loop and the only thing you can do is close the browser window and open the whole page again.

I sent them a ticket, but they must have put me on a ignore list, since I had a argument with that vhtv guy here. I didn't even get a confirmation mail.

Hello,

It is the second time you tell us you sent ticket regarding separate topics, but we haven't received any of the emails from you. I checked again, the history for your email consists of 9 tickets, last one submitted on 27th of May this year. It looks like you may have some problem with your browser, but please try to forward your tickets to [email protected] and it will get to our system too. And no, you are not in ignore list, i checked that too. Would like to remind that you haven't replied to the messages from us in CamCaps private messages which were relies to your original messages to us in private messages threads. In addition, we advise on mentioning @Voyeur House TV at CamCaps messages if you want to draw our attention.

And PSA, as usual, our priority support line is our Support System. Any issues reported in public CamCaps threads are checked not as often as our Twitter, for example. Thank you!

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hello,

It is the second time you tell us you sent ticket regarding separate topics, but we haven't received any of the emails from you. I checked again, the history for your email consists of 9 tickets, last one submitted on 27th of May this year. It looks like you may have some problem with your browser, but please try to forward your tickets to [email protected] and it will get to our system too. And no, you are not in ignore list, i checked that too. Would like to remind that you haven't replied to the messages from us in CamCaps private messages which were relies to your original messages to us in private messages threads. In addition, we advise on mentioning @Voyeur House TV at CamCaps messages if you want to draw our attention.

And PSA, as usual, our priority support line is our Support System. Any issues reported in public CamCaps threads are checked not as often as our Twitter, for example. Thank you!

As far as I know, everything is fine with my browser, but I'll check that. The reason that I didn't answer the private message was because there's simply nothing more to say about this topic.

You quoted me, which means you've read my post. You could just forward the problems to your tech staff.