Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

28 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

After some time, we found out that local managers, hired by Alex&Lina to maintain all the Houses and participant's supplies at the place, failed to pay out adequate amount of money to participants living over there. We at VHTV consider this unacceptable and made clear to the persons within local management, that this can't be done and they need to compensate the amount held to participants and never ever continue doing so. They didn't agree with us and expressed the will to continue doing as they want without complying with our rules.

It's strange. I'm a little busy and I do not have much time.

However, last night the main theme in the houses - new parties (well, I can probably say that they had a double romantic tomorrow, on Thursday or Friday madness in the pool with balls and foam bubbles, at the weekend body painting). Lesbo party in the queue - when the toys delivered. That is, there was no topic with money.

In the morning they were unhappy - the fact that they woke up. Disinfection is real. To hide everything. And in the evening all dishes to wash and general cleaning (for the chemistry will settle).

In the end, they decided whether to go to the cinema for $ 2 per person. Or sit in the park until 5 pm.

I roughly know - how much they get paid. But I think it is unethical to call the amount. But they are paid really - more than on normal work in Ukraine. However, less than some other couples.

And I do not understand a little. They are watching the rating. As far as I understand it is an application/special access to your service. The local manager there can not change stats. If they counted - excellent. And paid a little - this is at least a topic of conversation. I did not hear that. On the contrary - I constantly heard statistics fell! It is urgent to make a party.

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

🤔 oh well, I guess I need to learn some new languages.

I must say it really good they reacted that way. The participants should always have priority. The circumstances and conditions at the compound were not good for them. They really worked their ass off for entertain the viewers and they deserve to be treated as good as possible. I am really proud VH sets the people over it's own profit and gets them out of that situation. Kudos to James and all who reacted here. :biggrin::heart:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

It's strange. I'm a little busy and I do not have much time.

However, last night the main theme in the houses - new parties (well, I can probably say that they had a double romantic tomorrow, on Thursday or Friday madness in the pool with balls and foam bubbles, at the weekend body painting). Lesbo party in the queue - when the toys delivered. That is, there was no topic with money.

In the morning they were unhappy - the fact that they woke up. Disinfection is real. To hide everything. And in the evening all dishes to wash and general cleaning (for the chemistry will settle).

In the end, they decided whether to go to the cinema for $ 2 per person. Or sit in the park until 5 pm.

I roughly know - how much they get paid. But I think it is unethical to call the amount. But they are paid really - more than on normal work in Ukraine. However, less than many other couples.

And I do not understand a little. They are watching the rating. As far as I understand it is an application/special access to your service. The local manager there can not change stats. If they counted - excellent. And paid a little - this is at least a topic of conversation. I did not hear that. On the contrary - I constantly heard statistics fell! It is urgent to make a party.

It's clear far too much pressure was put on them which was neither good for them or good for us viewers. The local managers who are employees of Alex and Lina only saw their own profit here and they no longer saw the people as people with their own individual needs. Alex and Lina should learn from that and no longer put sub-managers in charge. It's a shame it has to end this way but if situation now improves for participants I am happy they will do better now.

8 minutes ago, Refur said:

I guess that this also applies to Silvia and Josh and I would recommend that their whole case would get special attention

The situation with Silvia & Josh and the way it went out of control was definitely related to local management.

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

🤔 oh well, I guess I need to learn some new languages.

Agreed.

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

You understand correctly. The problem we mentioned that local managers failed to pay the amount participants deserved. Plus it came true that conditions of living under local management was unacceptable for us to continue. Last drop was the intention of local management to continue doing as they want to. We do believe we did right to shut down these Houses for now and cancel our relations with these people.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I must say it really good they reacted that way. The participants should always have priority. The circumstances and conditions at the compound were not good for them. They really worked their ass off for entertain the viewers and they deserve to be treated as good as possible. I am really proud VH sets the people over it's own profit and gets them out of that situation. Kudos to James and all who reacted here. :biggrin::heart:

Well, if they fired local managers, then the apartments will be opened no earlier than August 20 - September. In the 20th, Alex and Lina will come.

About the RKPLP - maybe I missed something. But I saw last evening, including the game of Bridge in Lena's room. They basically talked about today's party and work this week, not like the past.

About compound. The idea is good. But they were not lucky. June and July were one of the coldest. I read - like there for several days, even there were records of temperature for the whole history of observations. Heat only in August. And now it's real 30 degrees. It's time to unlock the potential. And again problems.:sad:

From what I did not like in technique.
- the cams. It will be difficult for them to compete with new apartments on new cams.
- their placement. Shooting from Jupiter in Lena's room. And there is still such a moment - intrigue, attracting subscribers. They have failed free cameras:

EL - I go and see or someone is in the kitchen and why should I pay if I have access to both cameras? Or is there no one and why should I pay?

KPLPR - In the kitchen or someone is there, or no one. Similarly, the corridor. Why should I pay? Where is the intrigue. Show?

I think it's ideal free cams from AA, Misty and Nina and Alan too. I go and see the movement. But with an uncomfortable angle. And not all. Hands themselves reaching for credit card:blush:.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

They are coming back Nack. It's just a matter of finding a new place. They are idiots for working under a manager.

Doesn't matter. LPKP + R are off my viewing list..have been for quite some time now.I have got my eyes set on Misty and Nina now with occasional glances at Sara and Alice.

• Like 1