Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

17 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

@Voyeur House TV can you speak to if there are any additional plans to add cameras to the Stacy, Xenia Leo,Gary and Dora apartment ? It's difficult to track them. Also which girl is Stacy and which is Xenia? The answer is easy if you tell us the name of the taller thin girl.

Maybe it's better wait if there will be any improvement before adding cams to a house where nothing happens :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Uh-uh, last night is not today :D We have updated them today. So it should be OK at the moment.

Ok, thanks.  We'll see.  Hope you are right..  Thanks for the response.  It is appreciated..

2 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Can you let him answer the question without your opinion of the house please?

I for one. kinda value Jabbath's opinion since he seems to have he inside track with the powers that be.  Could you please not comment on Jabbath's opinions when he comments on a questions? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I for one. kinda value Jabbath's opinion since he seems to have he inside track with the powers that be.  Could you please not comment on Jabbath's opinions when he comments on a questions? 

I specifically wrote that question to get a certain response. When jabbath interjected his opinion in my question it spoils the answer I'm looking for