Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

I remember a post Groomy did where he explained Misty's apartment.  Apparently she rents the apartment and the cams and gets paid a %. Now if this is true for  Marge and Tony, Eric and Layla, they may not want a 2-bedroom apartment because of the added expense.   These apartments may be small but they seem to fit one couple.  I guess if a couple is really into partying with others they may need a bigger place but lets face it, Marge ain't really the partying sociable type and Eric looks like he can be very hard to take at times; especially if he's had a few..  So I'm not sure this has to do as much with the managers as the couples, or the preference of both.  Of course and once again I do not speak the language so this is all speculation on my part.. 

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

It is slow tonight...  Not just you.  Slow as far as any action goes so far too.

it's been a terrible weekend so far no doubt. but it's taking me forever to get to the snoozathon. site is loading REALLY SLOW !!!!

5 hours ago, sr71gn said:

This moment has to be one of the hottest ever---She is sexy beyond belief-----This is what is waiting for him under the hot skirt--the most gorgeous ass ever

Who are they?