Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I paid for VH using PayPal. It can be done. Helps to be nice though.

2 minutes ago, jontee said:

The guy on the support said they do not take paypal only paxum and it takes 3 whole days to fix

That's strange, because I paid with PayPal also. VHTV support was quite helpful .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jontee said:

've been trying for 3 days to get these movies so you get a bit angry asking everyone to apologize for my behavior

Absolutely no reason for getting angry. We can't help you here when you try to pay for CasaHot. If VH contact support and they will send you a Paypal link. Nobody here will do illegal things like sending you copyright protected vids.

2 minutes ago, jontee said:

I've helped many in here .... but it's over .... I do as everyone else just takes and does not give anything back ... only good advice ......I would never do that ..

29/5000

I would never do that ..

We can help you with VH. You can pay there via PayPal or Bitcoin when you contact support. With CasaHot we can't help you here

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

We can help you with VH. You can pay there via PayPal or Bitcoin when you contact support. With CasaHot we can't help you here

you never read what people are writing .... I'm a full member of vhtv and that was not the problem.
There are movies at Casahot.com with Sasha_grey who is their host. It is she who sees to promote Casahot everywhere
It is she who walks around and interviews the participants.
She is super delicious, I think.
She was a participant in January and there are movies on her when she has sex and that's what I want see....

9 minutes ago, jontee said:

you never read what people are writing .... I'm a full member of vhtv and that was not the problem.
There are movies at Casahot.com with Sasha_grey who is their host. It is she who sees to promote Casahot everywhere
It is she who walks around and interviews the participants.
She is super delicious, I think.
She was a participant in January and there are movies on her when she has sex and that's what I want see....

Well I never was a member of CasaHot. So I cant help you. Sorry. :sad: