Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

How do you know how much VV pays? What do you expect the tenants to do in return? When I look at the preview bar there is usually at least one place with something interesting going on. Sorry I do not get at the moment what you mean. Can you please explain further?

One of Amy's friends i expect :biggrin:  (bit below the belt eh lol)

Just a run down of all the apartments showing what rooms can be viewed free, as you can see the freeloader gets quite a good deal as he/she can see over half of the living rooms cams of which many are very good views.

The latest gripe i see now is that there is nothing going on when some of the people log on well all i can say is that it often happens to the paid punters as well as no one can guarantee any of the tennants will be in when you visit also the time zones vary a lot which doesn't help.

My rating of all the current  apartments  for room views so far…………      

Ray & Polly........................Kitchen + view of LR

Mary & George……………………Kitchen + view of LR

Otto & Lola………………………….Kitchen only

Darcie………………………………….Kitchen only

Anastasia, Nyusha……………… Kitchen + view of LR

Ary & George………………………Kitchen + Good view of LR

Lisa, Chloe…………………………..Kitchen only

Dean & Candy………………….... Kitchen + Good view of LR

Bree & Drew…………………..…. Good view of LR

Cleo & Axel…………………..…….Hall only

Maria & Mari………………….…. Good view of LR

Lexy & Pete…………………….…. Kitchen + view of LR

Catherine & John…………….… Kitchen & view of LR

Lina & Dominica……………..….View of LR

Ella & Isaac……………………..….Kitchen only

Stella & Stephan……………..… Kitchen + view of LR

Viki & Kate……………………..…. Kitchen + Half view of LR

David & Carrie………………..….Kitchen & Hall

Betty & Rick…………………..….. Kitchen + Good view of LR

Mira & Henry…………………..…Loggia only

Jeff & Violet, Pavel & Alice...Kitchen only

Clara & Stas………………………. Kitchen & Hall

Em & Sid…………………………….Kitchen & good view of LR

Misty………………………………….Good view of LR

Zoi & Tim……………………………Kitchen & Hall

Nina & Alan & Serena………..Kitchen  only

Kitchen only = 11                   Living  Room = 15

Some LR views are excellent.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

So if everybody who criticizes VH is "one of Amy's friends" she must have an awful lot of friends :biggrin: 

She probably does and i hope i am one of them but constant moaning doesn't help anyone expecially as much of it isn't really warranted.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just a run down of all the apartments showing what rooms can be viewed free, as you can see the freeloader gets quite a good deal as he/she can see over half of the living rooms cams of which many are very good views.

The latest gripe i see now is that there is nothing going on when some of the people log on well all i can say is that it often happens to the paid punters as well as no one can guarantee any of the tennants will be in when you visit also the time zones vary a lot which doesn't help.

My rating of all the current  apartments  for room views so far…………      

Mary & George……………………Kitchen + view of LR

Otto & Lola………………………….Kitchen only

Darcie………………………………….Kitchen only

Anastasia, Nyusha……………… Kitchen + view of LR

Ary & George………………………Kitchen + Good view of LR

Lisa, Chloe…………………………..Kitchen only

Dean & Candy………………….... Kitchen + Good view of LR

Bree & Drew…………………..…. Good view of LR

Cleo & Axel…………………..…….Hall only

Maria & Mari………………….…. Good view of LR

Lexy & Pete…………………….…. Kitchen + view of LR

Catherine & John…………….… Kitchen & view of LR

Lina & Dominica……………..….View of LR

Ella & Isaac……………………..….Kitchen only

Stella & Stephan……………..… Kitchen + view of LR

Viki & Kate……………………..…. Kitchen + Half view of LR

David & Carrie………………..….Kitchen & Hall

Betty & Rick…………………..….. Kitchen + Good view of LR

Mira & Henry…………………..…Loggia only

Jeff & Violet, Pavel & Alice...Kitchen only

Clara & Stas………………………. Kitchen & Hall

Em & Sid…………………………….Kitchen & good view of LR

Misty………………………………….Good view of LR

Zoi & Tim……………………………Kitchen & Hall

Nina & Alan & Serena………..Kitchen  only

Kitchen only = 11                   Living  Room = 14 

Some LR views are excellent.

Nice summary. Thanks. I guess people not there or sleeping or doing things not so interesting to watch is just part of real life.

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nice summary. Thanks. I guess people not there or sleeping or doing things not so interesting to watch is just part of real life.

what! people aren't always doing interesting thing in real life? but why then do so many people want to see a real life voyeur experience? they can watch me anytime. how much should i charge?:dodgy:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

She probably does and i hope i am one of them but constant moaning doesn't help anyone expecially as much of it isn't really warranted.

Most points people point out here are valid and worth discussing. But we should really be careful not to be drawn in into a let's call it war some people seem to instigate here.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thank you, am not trying to provoke but just trying to point out that the freeloader doesn't get that bad a deal, after all all this free thing only started because of one apartment  whose LR cams ALL had excellent views and has constan action, was removed from being free.

• Like 2

Just now, golfer06 said:

what! people aren't always doing interesting thing in real life? but why then do so many people want to see a real life voyeur experience? they can waych me anytime. how much should i charge?:dodgy:

It's a quite contrary statement to the complains about pre announced parties. Some people do not want to know when there is sth. interesting gonna happen and some people do not want watch boring things until action happens. 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

It's a quite contrary statement to the complains about pre announced parties. Some people do not want to know when there is sth. interesting gonna happen and some people do not want watch boring things until action happens. 

life is short. i like the fact that i can watch what i want to watch on occasion. and i'm sure that there are many others that feel the same.