Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

7 minutes ago, x1000 said:

sharing their plans means that it is not voyeurism any more ,we know and expected what will happen as we will watch a movie by its name we know the main line of the events

So why would you learn about something to happen? You do read participants plan on purpose after all. We don't make it obligatory thing to do, that's why the feed is below all the live and timeline streaming.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! The only acceptable comments are the ones that cast VH in a good light. Any dissenting comments get z's or some other form of condemnation. 

Oh, and the reason I have to repeat myself ad nauseum is because people reply back to me with some comment that either deflects from what I was trying to say or is simply meant to belittle me. 

And Amy, that's not fair to me.  I have been in your corner and backed your play many times.  I have bitched right along with you on a number of occasions.  I have never, ever belittled you and you know it.   I happen to disagree with you here.  I've heard the same complaints over and over again and I pointed it out and asked to move on but I never called you out.  

21 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey @Thestarider, thank you for your kind feedback and support! You are awesome!

We decided to name ourselves voyeur just because it's about voyeurism in a core. As stated in this message, it is still voyeur, and it won't change. By the cam shows, do you mean webcamming some of participants do? Why isn't that voyeur? From webcam perspective this is show, from voyeur perspective it's webcam actor's life exposed to everyone watching them in real time.

In fact, I've been thinking about alternative naming for VHTV, but haven't come up with one for now. What I'm sure about is that we won't change anytime in recent future, but some adjustments may appear to make it more catchy.

From Meriam Webster Dictionary:

Definition of voyeur

1 : one obtaining sexual gratification from observing unsuspecting individuals who are partly undressed, naked, or engaged in sexual acts; broadly : one who habitually seeks sexual stimulation by visual means
2 : a prying observer who is usually seeking the sordid or the scandalous

Your Point is well taken, and my fetish relies on the unsuspecting acts that the individuals would do naturally in life. The excitement for a person with a voyeur fetish is the surprise of the moment. There fore, the cams show participants are not my cup of tea, and I do not watch them. I would also comment that by announcing advance that will be party and it will be "hot" does fit with my definition of a voyeur, so most generally I do not watch those apartments either, when an I already know what to expect. 
I really appreciate you taking the time to visit with of the members here, and answer as many of their questions as possible, I know with growth of VHTV, that your time is now in high demand. I also know they beat you up a little but, you as always handle their question with a professional attitude.

Thanks James
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Hi James! 

It was clear what that money was ... just need to see the way the left the money on bedside table (and the simbology of that) - why not deliver directly to them?? - and the way she keeps it in the the drawer and then celebrate receiving it...  No one expects that managers or tenants will assume what that was (it was really bad luck to them that someone saw it)... And at that second visit the same seems to happened but this time otto and client was smarter and left the apartment to outside cams.. and when arrived girls waited that the guy left the living room to ask otto if it's all done and all included.. 
The video it's on archive and just needed to check after 05:33:30 + - and see lola and girl gestures and behavior... 

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm32/cam13/sexy-games-start-mar-14  

The title of video also helps to understand that "the sexy games started after that" 

I know the answer will be it was nothing like that... It was just a coincidence... 

Hey Sparkles,

Thank you for sharing this archive link. I will forward it to our team to run some investigations on that particular video and I will get back to you.

J

• Like 1

Your Point is well taken, and my fetish relies on the unsuspecting acts that the individuals would do naturally in life. The excitement for a person with a voyeur fetish is the surprise of the moment. There fore, the cams show participants are not my cup of tea, and I do not watch them. I would also comment that by announcing advance that will be party and it will be "hot" does fit with my definition of a voyeur, so most generally I do not watch those apartments either, when an I already know what to expect. 
I really appreciate you taking the time to visit with of the members here, and answer as many of their questions as possible, I know with growth of VHTV that time is now in high demand. I also know they beat you up a little but you as always handle their question with a professional attitude.

The announcements are all optional, in fact, for both sides. Participants either announce anything or they don't. If they ask us to post something to our Twitter feed - we do. If they don't, well, nobody asked for it in the first place.

For user perspective it's absolutely up to viewer to either learn about upcoming events in any apartment or not to do it. As I said, you want it stay voyeur - watch it as voyeur. Would you like some extra? Go for it.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You didn't respond to my questions. You gave a statement that the tenant can pick the free cam. That was all. Did you read my comments? Did you not understand what I was asking?

I did read your comments, as well as your personal messages and IMs too. I did answer to your messages too. I'm not sure what can I do to make VHTV's position more clear to you.

ok guys, i think vhtv representative  thinks that when we talk about Some criticisms and observations that means we are against vhtv,no man we are in the same team but with Different roles .

our criticisms to push vhtv to be the best  as all of us expected vhtv to be

• Like 1

Just now, Voyeur House TV said:

ISP problems. As ISP is unresponsive this time, we will keep it offline by local morning time until the problem is resolved. Sorry for that.

Thanks for the replay.Well will watch them tomorrow.

Just now, Amy3 said:

1. Can a tenant pick the free cam without your approval?

2. Can a tenant chose to have to free cams?

3. Why would anyone tenant chose to pay for a free cam that pays them nothing?

Let's start there. 

1. No, they need to approve their decision with us. In most cases we proceed, in some cases we suggest either keeping as it was or picking other cam to become free.

2. Didn't quite get your question. It's basically up to tenant or manager to decide which cameras will be free and which will stay locked. The quantity of both doesn't matter.

3. I tried, but didn't get this question. Please elaborate. Free cameras are dedicated for guest viewers to make decision if they would like to watch more of it with paid cameras or they don't.

4 minutes ago, x1000 said:

ok guys, i think vhtv representative  thinks that when we talk about Some criticisms and observations that means we are against vhtv,no man we are in the same team but with Different roles .

our criticisms to push vhtv to be the best  as all of us expected vhtv to be

That's what we said, but in other words, you know :D But thanks for your feedback!

• Like 2